This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Is there a link for fixtures/format for the 22/23 season yet?
    Currently, it's not out. But it will be in August sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Is there a link for fixtures/format for the 22/23 season yet?
      Not yet. But should be out sometime next month. Will you release an update when it happens? Or will this be only next version?

Comment

Morgan Topping: Batting between 3-6 domestically, not bowling. Looking at his U-19 record, I think all-rounder is fair. I've changed him to that now.

I play alongside Morgan for Waringstown CC and he is a good friend. He is a batsman and very much part-time spinner, recently has started to open the innings in the shorter formats to get into the Knights

Comment

Auckland: Graeme Beghin has never been a wicket keeper (play with him at club level) so I don't understand that, also unlikely to play often but probably worth keeping in the game Removed keeper status. Simon Keene could perhaps be an all-rounder but I'd be happy for him to just be a bowler who is handy with the bat. One of those that is definitely and all-rounder at the lower level but yet to prove it. Quinn Sunde is a good, young keeper that has just been added to the squad, should be rated fairly decently Added. I know it's based on existing strike rates, but I think some of the V.Def is a tad unfair. Especially for the likes of Ryan Harrison whose only real FC knock of note was to save a game and he didn't exactly have much choice, I would've thought the same would apply to Will O'Donnell but he does have a larger sample size. Tough with such a small sample size for Harrison, his SRs are slow in both formats though, until data suggests otherwise we have to go with what we see.

Otago: Angus McKenzie may not yet be an all-rounder at FC level but definitely a decent bat at least,

Ireland: Morgan Topping is a batsman as I said prior. G. Thompson will definitely not play pro cricket again and is also an off spinning all-rounder now. Stuart Thompson currently plays club cricket as a batsman only, seems highly unlikely he'll ever be back playing interpros. James Cameron-Dow and Jacob Mulder have both played 2nd XI club cricket this season so the likelihood of them playing interpros again seems very low.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-21-2022, 03:39 PM.

Comment

mohammed rizwan has been averaging a ridiculous amount in real life, stats are nowhere near as good as he is

His 20 over Int average is inflated by a lot of not outs. For example, he has 1 in 4 not outs, Babar has 1 in 7 not outs in that format. His ability is fair in game.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-21-2022, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Do Harry Tector's recent performances vs India and New Zealand warrant a bump in ability. I'd suggest they show a solid upward trajectory when taken in context of his recent performances

He had a great ODI series vs NZ, I feel his ability is fair right now. He may continue to develop and require a boost in the future.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 07-21-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

It would be great to see more associate teams and players, even if just in tournament mode. Even if just being able to play as USA, Bermuda, Canada, Kenya and PNG where the players are already there, and the teams just need to be added to the custom tournament page

Interesting point, I will see.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 07-21-2022, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Tom Banton needs to be improved in the next database update, never gets picked by Somerset and is also poor with the bat.

Comment

Mark Adair is very underrated in bowling, especially in ODIs and also FCs
                    Ross Adair should be an opener in T20s at least. He usually opens there it's just this season I believe in the interpros that he hasn't so far
                    Ross Allen is unavailable this season (I believe for the whole season) as he's currently working in Liverpool. He should possibly be an allrounder and he should be a FC opener, having done so in his most recent red ball game
                    Rory Anders has retired from interpro cricket. I can link the article if I'm allowed to as I don't recall seeing it in the usual stuff like cricketeurope.
                    It might be too early but Andrew Balbirnie should possibly be moved to opening in limited overs cricket, especially T20s.
                    Max Burton should be a limited overs opener. He opens in the T20s and has only played 1 List A match batting at 6, but usually opens in 50 overs cricket as well at club level. Changed
                    Eddie Byrom is hugely underrated & never plays a single limited over match. Also should be a legspinner rather than a offspinner, he made the switch last year and even talked about it in a interview with Glamorgan last year. Also should be very aggressive in limited overs cricket rather than defensive. Changed to LBG.
                    James Cameron-Dow should probably be retired as he's unlikely to return to interpros cricket again with coaching taking up his time from what I gather, including coaching in the Super 4s. But in-game he tends to get into the T20I side in my saves, with the AI playing him as a batsman and not bowling.
                    Curtis Campher should be changed to average aggression in FC's as he's only played 1 FC match, which was in unfamiliar conditions in Bangladesh, and so it'd be harsh to judge him as very defensive based on that. He should also have a much lower economy in CC22 as he currently goes at over 4 an over in tests, 6.50+ in ODIs and 8.70-9.20 in T20Is, whilst in real life he should be a lot more economical than that. With his List A economy being 5.16 & ODIs 5.51, whilst his T20I economy is just 8.01
                    Jack Carty should be changed from 2000 to 1995 as his date of birth as I found an article from September 2021 that describes him as a 26 year old. I can link it if I'm allowed to do that. Mycricket also has him playing U14s in the 2008/09 season. Carty should also be a LHB rather than a RHB. Changed to LHB and born in 1995.
                    Peter Chase retired from all cricket and not just internationals after suffering another season ending injury Retired
                    Murray Commins is quite underrated in 50 overs cricket
                    David Delany is massively underrated in his bowling & a little underrated in batting. In pretty much all of my saves in the past few years I've noticed he goes at well over 35 with the ball in every format, usually somewhere between 35-70+ despite in real life being a much better bowler than that and even playing internationals, with only injury stopping him from playing more for Ireland so far.
                    Gareth Delany's batting & bowling is very underrated in T20s. In CC22 he also never bowls in any T20Is
                    Theo Dempsey should be a RHB Changed
                    George Dockrell's batting is very underrated & should also be batting higher up the order for Ireland. Was batting at 5 last year in the ODIs and batted at 6 in the recent T20Is, hitting 34* off 16 against India, but he currently is down as batting at number 8 in the game. He should also be changed to average aggression in FC's as he has a strike rate of over 50 in red ball cricket for Leinster Lightning
                    Stephen Doheny is very underrated, especially in T20s
                    Matt Ford's bowling is quite underrated
                    Michael Frost is very underrated. Most of my saves goes at over 30 and at very high economies whilst in real life he has been quite successful, with good averages whilst also keeping the economy down.
                    JJ Garth should be changed to a batting allrounder. And he should be batting at 6 in limited overs and maybe higher in FC's, in his last innings in red ball cricket he batted at 4. He also batted at 5 in both white ball formats in the emerging interpros last year (not bowling a ball) & did very well. He should also be changed to defensive or average aggression (I would suggest average aggression). His T20s stats don't reflect it but in List A's his strike rate was 88.89 in 2020 & 100 in 2021. I was wondering if he should also possibly be changed to defensive in FC's as well considering his strike rate is 44 (near the defensive marker) but all of his innings so far have been in the subcontinent with 2 of those 3 games coming when he was 18 (1 game scoring 45 off 85 batting at 8). In the emerging interpros last year he had a strike rate of 155.88 in the T20s (including a 52 not out off 31 balls), and in the 50 over games had a strike rate of 111.76 (including a 101 off 72 balls). Now a batting all rounder.
                    Shane Getkate should be changed to aggressive in Limited overs
                    Fionn Hand should be a RMF. He's also quite underrated in bowling, much better than his stats suggest. His economy is also a bit harsh with him going at almost 4 an over in FCs despite in his only innings proving to be very economical bowling 7 overs for just 10 runs at a economy of 1.42, and his T20 economy in the game is 9 whilst in real life it's currently 8.38. His List A economy needs a little bit of lowering as well as he goes at 6 in some saves whilst before this season his economy stood at 5.58. From the clips I've seen, I don't think he's as quick as RMF.
                    Adam Hickey should be changed to a RHB OS and his date of birth should be changed to 23/5/22. I believe he should be a bowling all-rounder. Changed to all rounder and RHB OS, I don't know what DoB you want for him as I assume that's a typo. I can't find anything for his DoB online.
                    Graham Hume is very underrated with the ball & a little underrated with the bat, he tends to average around the 20 mark and is a very handy bat. He should also be changed to average aggression in limited overs cricket based on his T20 strike rates for North West Warriors which is 135.24, and 165.22 from 5 inns in 2021 as well as 163.63 from 3 inns this year.
                    Matthew Humphreys' bowling is underrated a bit
                    Theo Lawson is very overrated, seems to be one of the very best Irish batsman in the game.
                    Phillipe le Roux's date of birth should be the 27th of September 2004 rather than 9/10/98 (He played at the U19 WC this year). He should also be changed to right arm off-spin from RM. Changed his DoB and now OS.
                    Josh Little is hugely underrated in his bowling, going at well over 40 in internationals (ODIs usually 50+) & in FCs & Tests going at over well 4 an over in pretty much every save, despite him being one of Ireland's best bowlers. He should also be changed to aggressive in both FC's (career SR of 62.38), and in limited overs. In List A's he has a strike rate of 80 for Leinster (93.33 before this season, with a strike rate of 115.8 last season) & in T20s had a strike rate of 123.5 for Leinster Lightning last year.
                    Seamus Lynch is a RHB rather than a LHB & should be changed to an occasional keeper, having kept in a few interpro games for Munster last year. He should also be changed to an attacking bat from what I've seen from him, even if the stats don't always show it, and if I remember correctly, he gets a lot of his runs from sixes. In his only T20 so far this season he scored 21 runs at a 140 strike rate, which showcases the attacking player he usually is, having dominated the Southern v Northern T20s in 2020 with a 43 opening at a 204 strike rate and a 28 in the 2nd game at a 155 strike rate, both against very decent attacks with international bowlers in. Changed to RHB and keeper.
                    Ryan Macbeth should be a RFM Done
                    Sam Macbeth should be changed to a RHB & his date of birth should be changed from 2002 to I believe either 2007 or 2006. He played U11s in 2018 & was in the North West U15s last year) Changed to RHB and 2006.
                    JJS Manley should be changed to a RHB & RMF Done
                    Andy McBrine is hugely underrated in both batting & bowling. Averaging in the low 20s or below & with his batting, his economy is very high & unlike him in real life where he has been very frugal and now has massively improved as a wicket taker as well, taking his wickets at 22.15 at a economy rate of just 4.01 from 19 ODIs since the start of 2021. He should be very economical. He should also be the number 3 batter in ODIs & List A's but is currently down at 6. Has been very successful since moving to 3, averaging 39 there since batting there for the first time in a ODI in July last year. And all his opposition have been quite good in South Africa, West Indies & now New Zealand. He should also be changed to average aggression in FC's based on his strike rate domestically.
                    Barry McCarthy should be average aggression in FC's as well with his strike rate being 50 after 23 FC matches whilst averaging 20. He is also very underrated in both bowling & batting and also never plays a international, which I believe is a problem from around CC19 (same problem with Adil Rashid & Sam Curran rarely playing internationals)
                    Liam McCarthy should be changed to aggressive. His batting also needs a decent boost, in most of my saves he's much like a tailender when he should be similar to a bowling allrounder
                    Nathan McGuire is massively underrated in every save of mine with his batting in the low 10s & bowling in high 50s to 60s plus. He is massively better than that in both respects and is a player of high potential in my opinion
                    Trent McKeegan should be a RHB RFM and should also have his birth year changed to 2000 rather than it being 2002. He should also be changed to average aggression till he's played more games. Changed to 2000 and RHB RFM.
                    PJ Moor should be a List A opener and also should be average aggression in Limited overs at least, with his strike rates in recent seasons backing that up as well. He's also a little underrated, especially in LA's.
                    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-22-2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Tim Murtagh is very underrated as a bowler in the game. In my saves he tends to go at a 30+ average in FC's at over a 3 an over & 40 in List A's at a 5-5.50 economy rate when his average & economy rates should be far far lower than that. Him and Jimmy Anderson are very underrated with the ball & should be lethal in terms of averages (should be arguably in the teens, probably low to mid teens) & should have very low economies, as both have been getting even better over the past decade as they've aged which hasn't been fully reflected yet in their career averages & economies, and definitely hasn't in cricket captain. He's also a little underrated with the bat. He should also be very aggressive in FC's rather than average aggression.
                      David O'Halloran hasn't played so far this season due to injury. His bowling is also very underrated
                      Mikey O'Reilly is hugely underrated. He goes at over 40 in FC & LAs & over 30 in T20s despite having a brilliant start in real life. He should also be a RHB rather than a LHB & he should also be ginger in-game. Changed.
                      William Porterfield has retired from all cricket and has now moved into coaching
                      Stuart Poynter should be retired as he is settled in England and is now coaching & playing for Northumberland in the Minor Counties
                      Jacob Mulder, David Rankin & Eddie Richardson, Greg Thompson should possibly be retired, haven't played interpros nor been in any squads for quite a long while now, and all seem unlikely to return again
                      Carl Robinson's birth year should be changed from 2001 to 1997 as he was in Zimbabwe's U19 WC 2016 wider squad and he was described as a 19 year old in late December 2016. He's also quite a bit overrated in the game and is ahead of the pecking order and rated higher ahead of the likes of Hoey, Humphreys, White etc Changed to 1997 birth year.
                      Neil Rock's batting is very underrated, he's had a tougher time adjusting to internationals but still has the talent to breakthrough in it, like Tucker has finally done. He currently doesn't play any internationals in my saves.
                      Muzamil Sherzad is hugely underrated. In all of my saves he averages 35+ (usually 35-45 with the ball) in all 3 formats, and in half of those saves he will be very expensive economy wise (well over 4, 6 and 10 an over in FC's, LA's and T20s respectively) whilst he has been quite economical in real life.
                      Paul Stirling is hugely underrated. He averages below 20 in T20s & in the 10s in T20Is for some reason, and never bowls either. He also tends to average in the mid 20s in ODIs
                      Harry Tector is underrated with the bat, he's one of Ireland's best batsmen, yet only averages around 30 in ODIs & in the low 20s in T20Is despite being a much better player than that as his stats showcase. He should also be changed to average aggression in FC's as in 2019 he scored at a strike rate of 57.10 whilst at the time still only 19. His bowling economy rates needs significant lowering as well, with his 50 over economy being somewhere between 5.55 to 5.80 (in real life it's 5.46 & this season 4.00) and in T20s is between 8.36 & 8.63 (whilst in real life it's only 7.28)
                      Tim Tector should be an attacking bat. He's been showcasing it this season with a strike rate of 135.29 in T20s this season which is more of the player he is. His batting position should be changed to an opener in 50 overs & to batting at 3 in T20s, which he has done both for Leinster this season. [He's a player of high potential in my opinion and averaged 35.11 for Ireland U19s which helps solidify that belief.
                      Mitchell Thompson should be an allrounder Now an all rounder.
                      Stuart Thompson should possibly be retired. He's had a lot of jobs outside of cricket now including as a physio with Northern Ireland's football team. If he's not retired then he should be boosted in his red ball bowling as I believe he is very underrated in that format and possibly his batting as well. If he's not to be retired then he should possibly be changed to aggressive in FC's, with a 60+ strike rate in red ball cricket for NWW.
                      Morgan Topping's batting is quite underrated
                      Ben White is very underrated, particularly in T20s where he should be best in
                      Jared Wilson should be a RHB RFM & should still bowl occasionally in-game. Changed
                      Craig Young is hugely underrated, one of Ireland's best bowlers but in the game he averages well over 60 at almost 4 an over in tests & in the mid 30s in ODIs usually at well over 5 an over (quite a few saves 6+) & T20Is can be expensive too in some saves. Should be regularly a good consistent bowler
                      Jack Dickson should be added. He's been in a few squads this season although hasn't played yet, doing well in the pre-season games as well as for Ireland U19s so has a good future ahead of him.
                      Will Smale should be added. He's at uni in England and currently playing 2nd XI cricket there (where he also qualifies as a local player having been born in Wales).
                      Aditya Adey & Gavin Roulston should be added, with both being in squads this season but not making the XI (Roulston in many of them). Adey is a allrounder (RHB RFM) born in either 1998 or late 1997, and Roulston is a opening batting all-rounder (RHB RM) who is a 15 year old (should be put down as 01/01/2007 for now). He opened the batting in the warmup game for NWW and top scored with 45 off 61 balls with 2 fours and 3 sixes. He is economical in T20s but not really in the other formats.
                      It's just little things but Barry McCarthy and Harry & Jack Tector should all have blonde hair, and Ross Adair should have light brown hair and a beard. Changed

Victor Chirwa should be added to Zimbabwe's database. He played in a T20 for Mid West Rhinos the other day against Jersey & scored 21 off 17 as well as taking 1-18. In U19 ODIs he has a strike rate of 139.39 & a economy of 4.17 to go with an average of 15.41. So definitely one for the future who can chip in with both ball & bat.

Tom Bevan should be a opener (in limited overs cricket at least) Can't find him in the DB.
                      Sam Pearce should be a free agent Released from Glamorgan.
                      Will Williams should be British now and should also be average aggression in limited overs cricket.
                      Chris Jordan is very underrated in T20s and should be a regular in T20Is but currently doesn't play any internationals.
                      Oskar Kolk & Steven Reingold should be added as free agents. Reingold playing for Glamorgan last year, and Kolk in Zimbabwe

Arzan Nagwaswalla should be a LFM
                      Rasikh Salam's birth year should be 2000 instead of 2001 (due to the age fudging scandal a few years back). He's also a RHB RFM rather than a LHB LM.
                      Changkam Sangma should be a RFM and Dippu Sangma should be a RMF

Changed all the above.

Nick Greenwood is missing. He plays for Jersey internationally and domestically for Wellington after coming through the Lancashire & Wellington Academies simultaneously. He bats at 3 in FC's and is a white ball opener who bowls a little bit.

Mohammad Hafeez retired from T20Is in January. He also shouldn't be a opener and instead should be batting in the top order. Retired from 20 over int, he will be staying as an opener as that is what he has done for 90% of his career.

Rohitha Rajapaksha should be a RHB & should also be the worst player by far in the game (including worse than any bowlers who are tailenders). He hadn't played any cricket since he was a youth and only played for lets just say political reasons, which is why he ended up playing 3 games and only averaging 1.66, including a golden duck on debut. He should still be in the game but should definitely be the worst out of any player in CC22. Changed to RHB.

Shian Brathwaite should be changed to defensive or average aggression as in the T20 he played vs England, he scored at a strike rate of 137.50 for his 22 runs, and his List A stats are all from when he was 17.
                      Stefon King played against England and Leniko Boucher was also named in the squad - didn't play but in the squad of 14 - but both are missing from CC22 This was not classed as a professional match.
                      Kymani Wilson (wicketkeeper) needs to be added. Played for Jamaica vs Ireland. I found some details on advancecricket that have him down as born on the 13th of December 1999 and a RHB RM (as well as wicketkeeper which is his main role) which backs up with the other details I found on other sites such as linkedin and youtube

Javed Ahmadi should be retired as he is now a refugee in Australia and Mohibullah Paak Oryakhel should be retired as he has settled in England in the past few years, scoring a century for Indian Gymkhana this week.

Retired both.

Dimuth Sandaruwan is Sri Lankan but is down as an Afghanistan player. Fixed

Liam Roche should have his nationality changed to New Zealand as he left Zimbabwe in 2018 and has been playing in the Premier Division in New Zealand for his club, doing quite well I'm led to believe. And I don't know if he's in contention for the A teams but I think he would be qualified as a local player by now having been over 3 years since he left. Changed
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 07-22-2022, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Hopefully we bring the DRS into play shortly. Will add another realistic feature to the game. It’s a must add in my opinion

Comment

New Zealand Feedback

Will Williams has signed with Lancashire for 3 years
                          Angus McKenzie has signed with Canterbury
                          Quinn Sunde (wk) has signed with Auckland
                          Dean Foxcroft has signed with Otago
                          Michael Rippon should be NZ nationality

These have all been done.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 07-21-2022, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Any news on when the next database update will be released?

Comment

Aaron Finch has retired from FC's. I can link the article if I'm allowed to? Found it and retired him from FC/Test.
                              Cameron Gannon should be down as Australian, still plays domestically. Changed
                              James Pattinson should be down as retired from all international cricket. Done

Harry Came, Tom Wood, Alex Thomson & George Scrimshaw have 2 year contracts until the end of 2023 rather than a 1 year deal
                              Tom Wood is unavailable and should be down as such until at least the start of August if not the whole season.
                              Ben Aitchison signed a contract extension until the end of 2024 back in March but is currently down as on a 1 year deal
                              Michael Cohen has been injured all season so far and should be down as such.
                              Liam Trevaskis has a 2 year deal rather than a 1 year deal
                              Jack Campbell was released by Durham the other month
                              Mark Wood should be down as injured for the whole season, and possibly past the T20 WC too He is for the next update.
                              Eddie Byrom bowls legspin now
                              Joe Cooke should be batting in the middle order in limited overs cricket Changed to FC/OD only opener (can't do just FC opener.
                              Glenn Phillips doesn't open in T20s and he should be bowling a lot more then he currently does. Changed
                              Mohammad Abbas & Ben Brown needs a significant nerf in selection in the white ball formats for Hampshire, especially T20s
                              Luke Wells should be an allrounder and shouldn't open in T20s either. Changed to FC/OD opener all rounder.
                              George Bell bowls legspin, he bowled a little in the U19 World Cup. Changed
                              Sam Evans bowls right arm offspin. Changed
                              Josh de Caires bowls right arm offspin & should either be a batting all-rounder or bowl a lot more than he currently does as a semi-regular bowler. Changed to OB.
                              Pieter Malan should be unavailable in the game until July as his visa was only sorted out recently
                              Joe Cracknell should be a pure batsman or an occasional keeper at best, he doesn't keep regularly at club level and I don't believe has ever done so at any Middlesex level.He kept when Simpson was with England.
                              Mujeeb Ur Rahman should be removed from Middlesex as he was unable to play for them due to a visa issue.
                              Blake Cullen should be down as injured in CC22 as he's unlikely to be fit until late August and has played very few games where he would usually be a regular. Should also be a RMF rather than a RFM. Changed to RMF.
                              Rob Keogh should be an allrounder, this season so far he's bowled the 2nd most overs for Northants in the Championship (216) & has got the 2nd most wickets with 20 at an average of 29.65 with an economy of 2.75 to go with it and a decent strike rate of 64.6 Changed
                              Haseeb Hameed doesn't open in T20s and bats at 3 in the 2nd XI Now only FC/OD opener.
                              Steven Mullaney hasn't opened in years Spent most of his career opening in FC, changed to FC/OD only opener all rounder.
                              Fateh Singh should be an allrounder Mostly batted at 9/10 for the U19s, will leave as bowler for now.
                              Sonny Baker should be down as injured in the game, he's still injured having not recovered from the back injury that caused him to miss the U19 World Cup. He'll have a season long injury in game for next update.
                              Ben Geddes should be average aggression in FC's and either average aggression or aggressive in limited overs, he's just taken some time to adjust but his List A strike rate and his 51 strike rate during his century against Kent is more like him.
                              Tom Curran isn't injured in-game but should be until at least July, as he is being eased back from a back injury, playing his first 2 games of the season in the T20s batting at 3 and not bowling, scoring 36 in the Quarter Final vs Yorkshire.
                              Ali Orr should be an opener in all 3 formats and should be changed to defensive in FC's and average aggression if not higher in the limited overs.
                              George Garton should be out until the T20s start as he has been suffering with the effects of long covid.
                              Jack Carson has been out injured all season so far with a injury (back if I remembered correctly)
                              Ollie Robinson should be marked down as injured until at least August as he has only played 3 games this season and barely bowling in that due to a variety of injury & fitness issues.
                              Chris Woakes should be down as injured for much longer than 10 weeks. He should also be a much better bowler average & economy wise in limited overs cricket, especially ODIs where he tends to be quite expensive in both.
                              Ben Cox should be the regular keeper (one of the best in the country) and in the XI over Roderick in all formats. Roderick is nowhere near as important as Cox is to Worcestershire.
                              I believe Moeen Ali & Adil Rashid should still be retired from FC's (but not tests, in the same way Rashid was in previous editions) as they aren't playing red ball cricket and are on white ball only deals.
                              Harry Duke should be the regular keeper for Yorkshire not Tattersall. Duke is very underrated in both batting & keeping in game whilst Tattersall is very overrated. Ben Birkhead (3rd choice if not lower) is missing also, he's still on their player profiles page on their website.
                              Tom Loten should be an allrounder & possibly James Wharton too.
                              Gary Ballance should be unavailable for much longer in CC22, until August at least, as he currently comes back too soon in the game. Been playing some 2nd XI recently.

Ambati Rayudu is joining Baroda, and is expected to play Ranji Trophy as well so should be unretired from the format. Done
                              Deepak Chahar should be out injured until mid August. He hasn't played a game this year but is aiming to make the tour to Zimbabwe.
                              Smit Patel is still down as Indian when he should be American in CC22
                              Wriddhiman Saha has joined Tripura for this season, as he has left Bengal after a falling out with them, and he has received his NOC to allow him to move teams. Changed

Shahid Afridi retired back in Feb
                              Hammad Azam left last year for the USA
                              Mohammad Hafeez retired from T20Is at the start of the year.
                              Usman Shinwari (1/1/02 Northern) is the same player as the Usman Shinwari (1/5/94) who is down with KPK but should be with Northern. Shinwari should also be retired from FC's & Tests as he retired back in November to try and prolong his career

Dean Foxcroft shouldn't be a free agent and should be with Otago, he has got his contract back as he will be able to come back into the country.
                              Michael Rippon's nationality should be New Zealand now after being called up into their squad as he is now able to travel out of the country after being unable to for a while (same reason as why Foxcroft wasn't able to come in).
                              Will Williams should be changed to English nationality as he has signed a 3 year deal with Lancashire as a local player due to his British passport.

Kamil Mishara will possibly be banned for one year by SLC but I'm not sure if it's actually been confirmed yet or not, but he hasn't been in any squad since being sent home mid-tour.
                              Kusal Perera is out with a shoulder injury and could miss the World Cup Added his injury, seems ot have been injured for ages.
                              Ahan Wickramsinghe's batting is quite underrated in FC's & LA's

Tarisai Musukanda should be down as unavailable for the whole 2022/23 season as he was arrested on culpable homicide charges. I don't know anything about how Zimbabwe's case is but I think it's fair to rule him out for most of the season. He played matches after being charged.

Shakib Al Hasan is now the Test captain
                              Shahadat Hossain (former international bowler) is missing, he played in June 2021 He's retired.

William Porterfield & Peter Chase retired from all cricket not just international cricket.
                              Rory Anders retired from interpro cricket back in May, a few days after playing his last game. There wasn't much mention of it really, just a brief mention in a newspaper article. I can dig it up if you need proof.
                              Will Smale should be back in the database, currently playing 2nd XI cricket & at uni in England/Wales. He should also be average aggression in red ball cricket

I think some captains may need updating, such as Haines for Sussex & Parkinson for Leicestershire in FC's, amongst others I've forgotten about. Some captains such as Parkinson aren't even selected as regulars in the side their captaining
                              Also quite a lot of players from countries such as Sri Lanka and Afghanistan aren't playing any domestic games if they're not with a club.
                              Last edited by Sureshot; 07-22-2022, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                                Any news on when the next database update will be released?
                                The aim is to get the next update out in time for the start of the 100.

Comment

Working...
                                X