This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
    Should romario shepherd and odeon smith not be down as all-rounders?
    Abdullah Shafiq and Mohammad Huraira are both too good on the game, need to slightly lower their abilities.
    Adil Rashid dosen’t get picked for England in game in odi’s or t20’s, maybe up his rating.
    Who was the spinner for England instead of Rashid? He's been getting picked in my Tests.

Comment

There's been a significant database update for patch 22.05. There's been more feedback since the database was locked, but there's 2, possibly 3 days of work there for me to go through it, so it wasn't possible to get it in to this update.

This latest update also includes the Indian FC data from the finals, as well as updated finishing positions for all Indian teams from the 21/22 season that finished on Sunday!

Thanks for all your feedback.

Comment

Not sure if it is because he is underrated but Jamie Overton is never picked by Surrey on the AI, which seems odd for somebody who has played a test match IRL recently.

Comment

Tom Loten on the game is a number three bat and not a bowler but when he's played for Yorkshire this season he's been a bowling allrounder. He's a bit quicker than medium too, bowls high 70s/low 80s. He also seems really overpowered on the game

Comment

George Rhodes getting picked for England T20 team is a lol Which version are you on? I nobbled his abilities for the last patch, which is currently only out on Steam.
            Brydon Carse batting at 6
            No Maxwell for Aus, Marsh constantly at 4 in shorter forms
            Eddie Byrom should be very aggressive in OD,
            Scott steel agg/v agg, Ben Mike aggressive in both forms
            Jack Wildemuth batting at 10 for QLD below Neser and Xavier Bartlett who is at 6?
            Sam Truloff been an absolute gun in game, 61k for qld and in the 90s for big bash is just absurd, he averages less then 20 in fc
            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-01-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

After playing for sometime in version 22.05, here are some observations:

Oliver Robinson opening bowling instead of Anderson-Broad combination

Craig Overton in T20i's as regular choice, not realistic, Jason Roy at 5 in T20i's, not realistic

Moeen Ali bats too high up the order while Stokes is too low down the order

We will never see the day when Abbas is first choice for Pakistan in T20i's.

Shakib at 8 in T20i's is absolute nonsense

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 144952.png
Views:	429
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	79303

Gayle at 5 in T20i's Never thought I'd see the day!

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 145302.png
Views:	398
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	79304
              This bug is an old one where Mushfiqur Rahim always bowls a few overs when two seamers and two spinners in the XI

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 165555.png
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	79305

Hazlewood bowling as 3rd change and Green bowling is too overrated.

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 185539.png
ID:	79306

This is a Test match in India! Australia didn't select a spinner in the XI and even Marnus did not bowl a single over out of 170.2 overs!

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 190222.png
ID:	79307
              Last edited by ruby23; 07-02-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Ben Sears should be RF - very quick bowler, my evidence here being Devon Conway claiming him to be the quickest in NZ

Comment

You mentioned Scotland lack players I would recommend adding Scott Cameron, Fin McCreath, Bradley Currie, Brandon McMullen, Jamie Crawley and Chris McBride to their ranks who are the ODI/T20 caps or squad callups missing from the game.

Scott Steel, George Scott, Tom Mackintosh, Ollie Davidson and Michael Jones are county players missing from their tournament players pool too though Tom Sole needs removed.

And now Andy Umeed is at Somerset!
                  Last edited by Lynx54321; 07-23-2022, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Twice now Moeen Ali has retired before the 2023 world cup in my saves, can this be fixed please for the next database.

Comment

Not sure if dates have been confirmed but England have two tests in NZ in Feb/March next year that isn't on the game.

Comment

narine’s batting need to be improved he is horrendous with the bat in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Don73 View Post
                          Not sure if dates have been confirmed but England have two tests in NZ in Feb/March next year that isn't on the game.
                          Yes, I've just been looking at the NZ home fixtures announcement. We will update.

Comment

Is the Indian domestic system going to remain the same? The Ranji trophy was shortened this year due to covid. But it will return to the previous full format from next year on. Will be really disappointing if it continues in this format because it's too short
                            The FC teams play only 3 games a season unless they qualify and I see there's no relegation/promotion system as well.

Comment

Originally posted by giantshank View Post
                              Is the Indian domestic system going to remain the same? The Ranji trophy was shortened this year due to covid. But it will return to the previous full format from next year on. Will be really disappointing if it continues in this format because it's too short
                              The FC teams play only 3 games a season unless they qualify and I see there's no relegation/promotion system as well.
                              Is there a link for fixtures/format for the 22/23 season yet?

Comment

Will Williams has signed for Lancashire on a 3.5 year deal. Also, would it be possible to move Lewis McManus to Northants as he is there for the season on loan just as Rossington is to Essex.

Moved Williams to Lancashire. Rossington is now on a permanent deal at Essex, if McManus is confirmed as a perma deal at Northants we can move him. I can't see any news that McManus is on a permanent deal.
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 07-21-2022, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X