This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrazyCaptain101 View Post

I accidentally deleted the previous save, tried repeating it but it doesn't crash any more?
    I've been able to repeat a crash that I think is the same. We're working on it, it's possible the issue may take a while to repeat.

Comment

• Not a bug but I don't think CC2022 has the capability to hold multiple super overs in a match. This is the ICC's updated statement for T20Is:
      If the match is tied a Super Over is played. If the Super Over is a tie, then subsequent Super Overs shall be
      played until there is a winner. Unless exceptional circumstances arise, there shall be an unlimited number of
      Super Overs played to achieve a result. Refer to Appendix F
      Couldn't find updated guidelines for ODIs since the last World Cup aside from that rules will be changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
        Not a bug but I don't think CC2022 has the capability to hold multiple super overs in a match. This is the ICC's updated statement for T20Is:

Couldn't find updated guidelines for ODIs since the last World Cup aside from that rules will be changed.
        Yes, this is by design within the game that you can't have multiple super overs. It's not possible with the current structure of the game and not possible without re-writing pretty much everything unfortunately.

Comment

• Just started playing the game again after a few months off. Keep getting crashes in wicket highlights now - is there any fix for this? Been playing on the same laptop for a few years. Really frustrating, keep losing game progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Trotty View Post
            Just started playing the game again after a few months off. Keep getting crashes in wicket highlights now - is there any fix for this? Been playing on the same laptop for a few years. Really frustrating, keep losing game progress
            Hi,

Windows or Mac?

Have you got the latest version of the game? We've been releasing updates periodically over the last few weeks to fix these issues, the update last week has resulted in positive feedback from our Windows users who have replied to us.

Do you use the spacebar to play overs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hi,

Windows or Mac?

Have you got the latest version of the game? We've been releasing updates periodically over the last few weeks to fix these issues, the update last week has resulted in positive feedback from our Windows users who have replied to us.

Do you use the spacebar to play overs?
              Hi, I'm on windows. Have downloaded all the latest updates via steam. Yes I use space bar to play overs

Comment

Hi, I'm on windows. Have downloaded all the latest updates via steam. Yes I use space bar to play overs
                Hi,

Okay, slightly odd as other Windows user who used space bar are fine, if you stop using space bar, does the issue go away?

We're still looking at these issues.

Comment

Hi,

Okay, slightly odd as other Windows user who used space bar are fine, if you stop using space bar, does the issue go away?

We're still looking at these issues.
                  Ah ok. Yeah played 3-4 county 4 day games last night without using space bar and didn't get a crash

Comment

Ah ok. Yeah played 3-4 county 4 day games last night without using space bar and didn't get a crash
                    We've just released a new stability update. Please get the latest update, return to your normal style of play with the space bar and let me know if the problem persists.

Comment

We've just released a new stability update. Please get the latest update, return to your normal style of play with the space bar and let me know if the problem persists.
                      Hi, thanks for the update! Gave it a go yesterday and was still getting crashes when using space bar, happened a couple of times, went back to clicking and was fine for the rest of the time I played

Comment

Hi, thanks for the update! Gave it a go yesterday and was still getting crashes when using space bar, happened a couple of times, went back to clicking and was fine for the rest of the time I played
                        Thanks for letting us know. We've just released another update on Steam, which hopefully now fixes this issue. We repeated the issue on one of our machines and were able to debug the code and we found something suspicious.

Can you update, revert to using spacebar and let us know?

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. We've just released another update on Steam, which hopefully now fixes this issue. We repeated the issue on one of our machines and were able to debug the code and we found something suspicious.

Can you update, revert to using spacebar and let us know?
                          Hey, sorry haven't been able to play over the last week or so, gave it a go last night and got through a couple 4-day games just using the spacebar without any crashes, so hopefully all good now! Appreciate you looking into it! Will message if it happens again. Looking forward to the 23 release!

Comment

Hey, sorry haven't been able to play over the last week or so, gave it a go last night and got through a couple 4-day games just using the spacebar without any crashes, so hopefully all good now! Appreciate you looking into it! Will message if it happens again. Looking forward to the 23 release!
                            Thanks for the reply, yes, based on other feedback we're now confident this issue is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                            X