• Click image for larger version

Name:	81560CAA-24FC-47BC-BB49-A31662214047.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	459.4 KB
ID:	79725 Click image for larger version

Name:	AA2DF921-D26C-4BC3-AA86-DAE49F85EF5C.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	473.5 KB
ID:	79724 An entirely new Yorkshire save after reinstalling and the same problem of Stokes not being round the England squad vs NZ! He’s not injured and again featured for Durham in the following days Blast game vs Yorkshire. Why is this happening?

Comment

• is this a bug with Leicestershire budget

Comment

• Sureshot: rilee rossouw should be available for all formats for RSA now. Also Harshal patel should be at minimum RFM. Please increase the bowling rating for Deepak Chahar, he is definitely a better bowler than the general wickets/outcomes for him in all my sims so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Thanks for letting me know on the windowed issue.

Are you on Macbook Pro? If so, this might be helpful. I'd try the opposite of whatever setting it is currently on:

Sureshot : I have tried this but my macbook pro does not have this option and still shows up as suboptimal resolution unfortunately

Comment

• It’d be nice to have consistency regarding tour matches. Either have them on every tour… or not at all. The ability to retire not out in tour games would be helpful too.

Comment

• Is allrounder generation getting sorted in next update?

Comment

• Playing as Ind - All formats and just noticed that 50 over WC 2043 is happening twice in the save. Once it happened at the end of the 2042-43 season and again it is happening at the start of the 2043-44 season. I don't have screenshots of the first instance but I can show images of the second one along with ODI Championship table. Poor Bangladesh didn't play a game and lost out on a spot in the WC.

Comment

• Thanks again for updating the AUS international fixture by removing the ODI tri-series. Since the update, I've noticed a few minor oddities. Last season there was a three-match ODI series where two matches were "2nd One Day International (of 3)". This season, another strange occurrence may have an impact on the One Day Championships:
                  Series 4: 1 ODI vs SL
                  Series 5: PAK vs PM XI
                  Series 6: 1 ODI vs SL
                  Series 7: 1 ODI vs PAK
                  Series 8: ODI vs SL
                  Series 9: 2 ODI vs PAK

All matches are played on consecutive days and when looking at the fixtures from PAK and SL's perspectives, they each have just one series against AUS with three ODIs. These series unfortunately did not contribute to the ODI Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
                    Is this fixed in next update?
                    West indies players in the 100 chose the 100 tournament in the game instead of West indies 20 over tournament.
                    That sounds like something that would happen in real life due to how CWI have handled pay/sponsorship disputes in the past. Pretty sure players have opted to play outside of their home tournament too before, I think Imran Tahir and Colin Ingram are skipping out on the upcoming South African tournament to play in the UAE league.

Comment

• Android - iPad interoperability
                      I have a save file on my iPad and have Dropbox connected. However I am unable to load this in my android phone. Did this never use to work or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by giantshank View Post
                        Android - iPad interoperability
                        I have a save file on my iPad and have Dropbox connected. However I am unable to load this in my android phone. Did this never use to work or am I doing something wrong?
                        Should work, I test dropbox for each platform release, do you need to reauthenticate Android?

Can you see the save on the dropbox app?

Comment

• I just noticed that CPL and The Hundred Fixtures are at the same time in the game and West Indies Players chose the Hundred, in real life West Indies players return to CPL.

Comment

• After a few Indian League seasons there is always some random team playing double games

Comment

• Originally posted by rsahota40 View Post
                              After a few Indian League seasons there is always some random team playing double games
                              What year are you in?

Comment

• My game keeps crashing with the new update on Mac.

Comment

Working...
                                X