This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Otter87 View Post
    Hi Sureshot 3rd Bug on Android Paid Version.

After bowling first in a match and the innings has changed over, notice the batsmen? The keep the strike is highlighted for 1 batsman, both have the strike indicator showing. Looks VERY untidy....
    This and the 2nd bug are the same. There's an issue with the way certain icons refresh, it's pretty complex code and not originally ours so tracking down the issue is not simple. If you open a player profile and go back it should rectify the issue at that point.

Comment

First test series of the season (2024) pre-loaded the T20 World Cup (October) squad instead of the previously used Test squad. I'm guessing this is due to playing as Australia and having no matches between the start of the new season (April) and the contract window (September). I know it's minor, just hoping it doesn't affect anything else.

Comment

Pretty sure that this is an extremely long standing bug but… when a player is run out without facing a ball, it gets recorded as a not out.

Also, super over efforts get recorded in a player’s stats, when they shouldn’t do.

Comment

Don’t think these can be classed as bugs. So you’re on the wrong thread. As usual you’re getting carried away.

How can removing 2 players overseas rule from domestic teams be the best thing to happen in cricket captain?
          I think this is your wish? Not the one of other users.

You do not have to continually and monotonously post. Whilst we welcome some of your corrections, please give others a chance.

I’m certainly sure the devs are working non stop to create the most realistic reflection of this already amazing game.

Comment

There is no 2XI option during big bash.but players do go back to their 2XI teams to play. It sucks as you can't see if your missing someone in form.
            been this way for years and needs to be sorted.
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie329 View Post
              Achievements and Leaderboard options are not working on a Android.
              This issue has now been fixed. The bug has been fixed on Google's servers, so this fix doesn't need a new game update. Just play the game again and you should now get the Google Play sign in and you can start unlocking achievements.

Comment

Couple of things about Australia's international fixture:

For a few seasons now, Australia has not participated in any matches in any format from the start of the season to the mid-season contract window, a six month gap with no matches at all. This is typically Australia's busiest time for touring internationally.
                Australia do not play any ODI Championship games at home since the tri-series matches do not count. This bug/oversight existed last version too.

Not as important but the ICC last year confirmed Pakistan will host the 2025 Champions' Trophy. The tournament is nowhere to be seen in career mode despite being present in Tournament mode.

Comment

International career as England. Recalled at least two players to ODI side for series in Zimbabwe 2029. Both had previously played one ODI back in 2022 but their ODI career span now says 2029-2029. Their Last Year and LY+1 stats confirm that things don’t add up. It’s like there is some sort of bug because they went so long without a cap, or maybe there’s something specific to that series. I’ll have to look at other players later to see if there are any similar issues.

There was also a T20 series that season where, in Fixtures, both the second and third T20I said “Second T20I”… but I can’t remember which series!

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                    International career as England. Recalled at least two players to ODI side for series in Zimbabwe 2029. Both had previously played one ODI back in 2022 but their ODI career span now says 2029-2029. Their Last Year and LY+1 stats confirm that things don’t add up. It’s like there is some sort of bug because they went so long without a cap, or maybe there’s something specific to that series. I’ll have to look at other players later to see if there are any similar issues.

There was also a T20 series that season where, in Fixtures, both the second and third T20I said “Second T20I”… but I can’t remember which series!
                    I've noticed this on CC21 where a player didn't bat in previous appearances, the career span resets to start when they first batted in that format. I assume the players this happened to were bowlers?

Comment

• Originally posted by asf View Post

I've noticed this on CC21 where a player didn't bat in previous appearances, the career span resets to start when they first batted in that format. I assume the players this happened to were bowlers?
                      I’d have to check but I think that you’re right. They’re both all-rounders and I don’t think that either of them batted on debut.

Comment

• I'm unable to view the fixture/result screen or the domestic table screen on the 31st of March (end of season). This is annoying in situations such as when Australia's last international is in early Jan and you are unable to view results and stats from more than two months' worth of matches including internationals and the second halves of the domestic FC and T20 comps.

Also in regards to my constant complaints about the ODI tri series, I've gone two years without seeing any, which is great. Unfortunately in those years there hasn't been a single ODI match hosted in Australia. In that same period of time Australia has only played a total of 9 ODI matches, while most other teams are playing 12-18 per year.

Comment

• Decided to start a new save with Yorkshire as I messed up my first save and noticed Stokes is not around the England squad for the first 2 Tests vs NZ! Very strange for the capt?
                          He’s not in the squad for the 1st Test on 2/6/22, but just thought he was injured. He then played against me in the Blast fixture vs Durham on the 3/6!
                          He’s also now missed the 2nd Test starting 10/6 but appears ready for Durham selection on the day after, the 11/6.
                          I’ll try to upload screenshots to corroborate this.

Comment

• See 3 photos,
                            England squad vs NZ, Stokes absent.
                            Blast vs Durham, Stokes played.
                            Durham squad, Stokes available.

Comment

• I’m in the year 2035 but there’s a Canadian bowler who took something like 18 T20 wickets at an average of 7 in maybe the 2026 WC permanently sat in about 15th in the T20 rankings. I know those are absurd figures but should he really still be placed there having not played for so long?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                                I’m in the year 2035 but there’s a Canadian bowler who took something like 18 T20 wickets at an average of 7 in maybe the 2026 WC permanently sat in about 15th in the T20 rankings. I know those are absurd figures but should he really still be placed there having not played for so long?
                                That's always been an issue. After every World Cup the rankings are usually littered with players from minnow nations who have only played a few games.

Comment

Working...
                                X