This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafat23 View Post
    Ok. So I have noticed this bug playing in the android version.
    In the year 2024-25, there's this tri-series between Bangladesh-Australia-India. So when playing this series, when I reached the final. The AI skipped the whole schedule and auto-simulated the finals without letting me play the finals. I have tried multiple times, and the same thing repeats. I was playing as Bangladesh
    I've tested this and finishing 1st with Bangladesh it works for me, I always get to play the finals. Can you answer these questions:

1) Did you finish 1st or 2nd in the group?
    2) Are you playing all match types?
    3) Are you playing with any domestic teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I've tested this and finishing 1st with Bangladesh it works for me, I always get to play the finals. Can you answer these questions:

1) 1st
      2) All
      3) Yes, with Dhaka

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
        Just installed the patch update for IOS which has solved the initial minus budget issue and the inability to adjust the three budgets but also noticed now that Root and Bairstow are not now ‘England Contracted’?
        Does that mean anything? Or has this been done intentionally?
        The fix for this is with Apple now, not sure how long it will take to review, it was less than a day last time, but it's a Sunday so not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
          Just played Surrey in a FC game and got battered!
          Screen came up saying “you have been asked to follow on”
          Got prepared in readiness to fight to the last, clicked the continue screen and Surrey are batting again!
          This has happened to me a few times now. Definitely wants fixing.

Comment

Is there a reason why tri-series keep being included in CC? They haven't been a regular part of the Australian summer since 07/08 and seem to hinder gameplay (bug in this thread, preventing ODI Championship points last edition, being a grind to play through 11 matches against the same two teams).

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post

Is there a reason why tri-series keep being included in CC? They haven't been a regular part of the Australian summer since 07/08 and seem to hinder gameplay (bug in this thread, preventing ODI Championship points last edition, being a grind to play through 11 matches against the same two teams).
              I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment, I hate having to play the tri-series for the reasons you've mentioned (it's monotonous, and isn't a reflection of what happens in real life).

Comment

Hi there, first post on here.
                When playing as Northampton on a normal English session, there appears to be 2 A Russell. The player has been duplicated as they have the same birth date with one of them being paid £17,000 and the other £22,000

This is on the Android paid version (Screen shot from Samsung S9)

Comment

Originally posted by Otter87 View Post
                  Hi there, first post on here.
                  When playing as Northampton on a normal English session, there appears to be 2 A Russell. The player has been duplicated as they have the same birth date with one of them being paid £17,000 and the other £22,000

This is on the Android paid version (Screen shot from Samsung S9)
                  This bug has been fixed, we're waiting on Google to process the build (which takes ages). This bug fix will only apply to new save games as it involves a new database.

Comment

Hi Sureshot Sorry to report Bug 2

After a change of innings, all of the details under the commentary window are missing and replaced with a white box. Also the ball age counter is incorrect too.
                    Last edited by Otter87; 07-04-2022, 03:02 PM.

Comment

This bug has been fixed, we're waiting on Google to process the build (which takes ages). This bug fix will only apply to new save games as it involves a new database.
                      Thank you for the update Sureshot

Comment

We're working on this issue.
                        Hi Sureshot, I'm also facing issue with saved files syncing to dropbox. I've been manually clicking Sync button and also triggerring saves but they are not syncing. Out of my total 4 saved files, only 2 have synced and they are showing last updated July 1st date.

Comment

Hi Sureshot 3rd Bug on Android Paid Version.

After bowling first in a match and the innings has changed over, notice the batsmen? The keep the strike is highlighted for 1 batsman, both have the strike indicator showing. Looks VERY untidy....
                          Last edited by Otter87; 07-04-2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie329 View Post

Hi Sureshot, I'm also facing issue with saved files syncing to dropbox. I've been manually clicking Sync button and also triggerring saves but they are not syncing. Out of my total 4 saved files, only 2 have synced and they are showing last updated July 1st date.
                            You will need to reauthenticate Dropbox. Untick it from options menu and repeat the process. We're looking at a longer term solution for this issue.

Comment

You will need to reauthenticate Dropbox. Untick it from options menu and repeat the process. We're looking at a longer term solution for this issue.
                              This worked thanks
                              Last edited by Robbie329; 07-04-2022, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie329 View Post

Yes already did that a few times in last couple of days but still last time my files synced was on July 1st.
                                The Dropbox auth token may only be lasting a few hours, if you renew the auth token it will sync up again. I did it this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X