X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Who are you playing as?
    I was playing as England. Like I say, I logged out then went back in and it was okay.

Comment

Originally posted by facetime94 View Post
      Sureshot Definitely much lower screen resolution despite maximum resolution setting on mac
      This looks okay to Chris and I outside of it being small. I can see this is in windowed mode, can you increase from 1280x800 for windowed on Mac? I can't, but my Macbook doesn't have as high a resolution as your device.

Comment

Full screen image attached as well. I cannot increase from the 1280 x 800 on windowed. I'm not sure why but a few editions back there was some glitches with mac version, and since a new patch was released, the screen clarity has been reduced since then onwards. Unsure if there is any way to adjust this.

Comment

Originally posted by facetime94 View Post
          Full screen image attached as well. I cannot increase from the 1280 x 800 on windowed. I'm not sure why but a few editions back there was some glitches with mac version, and since a new patch was released, the screen clarity has been reduced since then onwards. Unsure if there is any way to adjust this.
          Thanks for letting me know on the windowed issue.

Are you on Macbook Pro? If so, this might be helpful. I'd try the opposite of whatever setting it is currently on:

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
            After September contracts there is no partnerships, over by over, run rate in scorecards. I'm talking about before contracts scorecards.
            This information is intentionally cleared to reduce save size.

Comment

Players seem to retire at the end of the English summer but this means that a player can miss a World Cup farewell.

Could the game have the intelligence to recognise that the season is over but the next tournament is a World Cup and if a player was in your last squad that he waits until after the World Cup to retire?

Comment

Just installed the patch update for IOS which has solved the initial minus budget issue and the inability to adjust the three budgets but also noticed now that Root and Bairstow are not now ‘England Contracted’?
                Does that mean anything? Or has this been done intentionally?

Comment

Dropbox Syncing was working fine initially yesterday morning. I can't seem to complete the sync either way. The PC client seems to get to 100% sync whilst saving and then just gets stuck.

I seem able to log in to Dropbox just fine externally. Seems odd.

I'll try and eliminate my internet connection as an issue when I get back from work, but thought worth an initial post.

Cheers folks,

-J
                  Last edited by Isildrae; 07-02-2022, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isildrae View Post
                    Dropbox Syncing was working fine initially yesterday morning. I can't seem to complete the sync either way. The PC client seems to get to 100% sync whilst saving and then just gets stuck.

I seem able to log in to Dropbox just fine externally. Seems odd.

I'll try and eliminate my internet connection as an issue when I get back from work, but thought worth an initial post.

Cheers folks,

-J
                    There have been a lot of changes from Dropbox with regards to their support for "long life" tokens. You may need to disable dropbox, select No to "Keep authentication" and then re-authenticate Dropbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                      Just installed the patch update for IOS which has solved the initial minus budget issue and the inability to adjust the three budgets but also noticed now that Root and Bairstow are not now ‘England Contracted’?
                      Does that mean anything? Or has this been done intentionally?
                      No, this is a bug with the England central contracts. We've released the fix on Steam and we're working on the update for iOS, Mac and Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

There have been a lot of changes from Dropbox with regards to their support for "long life" tokens. You may need to disable dropbox, select No to "Keep authentication" and then re-authenticate Dropbox.
                        This worked. Thanks mate =)

Comment

Ok. So I have noticed this bug playing in the android version.
                          In the year 2024-25, there's this tri-series between Bangladesh-Australia-India. So when playing this series, when I reached the final. The AI skipped the whole schedule and auto-simulated the finals without letting me play the finals. I have tried multiple times, and the same thing repeats. I was playing as Bangladesh

Comment

Achievements and Leaderboard options are not working on a Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie329 View Post
                              Achievements and Leaderboard options are not working on a Android.
                              We're working on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafat23 View Post
                                Ok. So I have noticed this bug playing in the android version.
                                In the year 2024-25, there's this tri-series between Bangladesh-Australia-India. So when playing this series, when I reached the final. The AI skipped the whole schedule and auto-simulated the finals without letting me play the finals. I have tried multiple times, and the same thing repeats. I was playing as Bangladesh
                                Thanks, will take a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X