Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sureshot: I am not sure why this happens, but the screen clarity/quality on Mac version of Cricket Captain is much lower than in the windows despite optimizing resolution option. Any solutions to how the screen/picture quality can be maximized on Mac OS app for CC 2022?

Comment

Originally posted by facetime94 View Post
      Sureshot: I am not sure why this happens, but the screen clarity/quality on Mac version of Cricket Captain is much lower than in the windows despite optimizing resolution option. Any solutions to how the screen/picture quality can be maximized on Mac OS app for CC 2022?
      Hi,

Can you open the options menu on Mac, what resolution does it say it's using? Are you in full screen or windowed on Mac?

If you're comparing Mac to Windows, then I assume you have a Windows machines, can you do the same as above on that machine and tell me what resolution you're using on Windows?

Comment

Sureshot: on full screen, im using max resolution to 2880 x 1800 and on non-full screen it is 1280 x800. Both have definitively lower graphical/resolution quality and clarity. Is there any additional settings i need adjust on Mac for this?

Comment

Starting a career with Yorkshire, the budget is -74,000, cannot sign any other players, is this a bug or the way it should be ?
          Last edited by Tibbsrock; 06-25-2022, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by facetime94 View Post
            Sureshot: on full screen, im using max resolution to 2880 x 1800 and on non-full screen it is 1280 x800. Both have definitively lower graphical/resolution quality and clarity. Is there any additional settings i need adjust on Mac for this?
            Can you show me a screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Tibbsrock View Post
              Starting a career with Yorkshire, the budget is -74,000, cannot sign any other players, is this a bug or the way it should be ?
              We'll get this fixed for the next patch.

Comment

Hi

I played a Test match as England at home and declared with three overs of the day left but when the opposition came to bat it was the next day. I get that you maybe lose two overs but I later did it with five overs left and again, when the opposition batted it was the next day.

I didn’t take in what time it was but is that why, because the fielding side can fall behind in overs like in real life and time of day overrides the amount of overs?

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                  Hi

I played a Test match as England at home and declared with three overs of the day left but when the opposition came to bat it was the next day. I get that you maybe lose two overs but I later did it with five overs left and again, when the opposition batted it was the next day.

I didn’t take in what time it was but is that why, because the fielding side can fall behind in overs like in real life and time of day overrides the amount of overs?
                  I will take a look on Monday, see if I can repeat.

Comment

Hi

The T20 World Cup looks like this for me (See attached image)!

Been fine up until now but the WC is like this. First match was day/night but second match wasn't. Played those two matches so far.

This is on Mac.

Edit: Sorted itself out after I logged out then went back in:
                    Last edited by Silly Point; 06-25-2022, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Sureshot Definitely much lower screen resolution despite maximum resolution setting on mac

Comment

Having the same issue as Tibbsrock starting as Yorkshire, but I’m only -22K. But alas it won’t also allow me to drop my 3 ‘Budgets’ a tad to 10K each to generate funds for a Player?
                        On both the up or down arrow it states “you do not have sufficient funds to increase money for this resource” when I’m trying to lower said funds!
                        I should be able to reduce these from the default £30K to £10k creating £60K (minus the £22K I’m in debt) and this still should leave me with £38K!
                        IOS IPad 4 @ 10.3 IOS
                        Last edited by Yorkie; 06-25-2022, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                          Hi

The T20 World Cup looks like this for me (See attached image)!

Been fine up until now but the WC is like this. First match was day/night but second match wasn't. Played those two matches so far.

This is on Mac.

Edit: Sorted itself out after I logged out then went back in:
                          Who are you playing as?

Comment

When talking of budgets is it possible to drop some of the starting budgets? I think as an example Leicestershire should start with 0 available funds as currently their bloated squad means their playing budget is one of the highest in England. At least dropping available funds to 0 would be more realistic and mean the player has to choose between lowering the coaching and physio budgets if they want to make signings and be forced to deal with the bloated squad at contract renewal time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                              Having the same issue as Tibbsrock starting as Yorkshire, but I’m only -22K. But alas it won’t also allow me to drop my 3 ‘Budgets’ a tad to 10K each to generate funds for a Player?
                              On both the up or down arrow it states “you do not have sufficient funds to increase money for this resource” when I’m trying to lower said funds!
                              I should be able to reduce these from the default £30K to £10k creating £60K (minus the £22K I’m in debt) and this still should leave me with £38K!
                              IOS IPad 4 @ 10.3 IOS
                              This will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Just played Surrey in a FC game and got battered!
                                Screen came up saying “you have been asked to follow on”
                                Got prepared in readiness to fight to the last, clicked the continue screen and Surrey are batting again!

Comment

Working...
                                X