Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid are available for test selection, both are retired from tests in the current patch.

Comment

I can't seem to proceed to the 5th of September in my Glamorgan save, the issue only occurs when I have an FC and OD career, it works fine if I play all formats or just FC. The game just crashes and closes itself on the 4th, I can provide you a copy of the save if need be.

Comment

I don't see a database post for Ireland, so here are a few issues I've noted.

Ross Adair is a bowler in game. In real life he is a batting all-rounder, who sometimes opens the batting and often doesn't bowl at all.

Nathan McGuire is a batsman in game, but IRL does also bowl occasionally (more for Ireland U19s, as his domestic team is full of bowling options), he's still young so will bowl more as his career develops

A Hickey's first name is Adam

Tyrone Kane is a bowler in game, but an all-rounder IRL (bats at 3 for Munster)

Mark Adair is a bowler in game, but an all-rounder IRL (bats at 5 for Northern Knights, scored a 100 the other week)

Gavin Hoey is also an allrounder, scores a lot of runs at lower levels and will bat more prominently for his interpro team in future. Scored a T20 hundred in a Universities match (Irish Unis vs Cambridge) this week.

Rory Anders probably should not be RF, he's not that quick.
        I assume RFM is quicker than RMF? If so Graeme McCarter should be slower (currently RFM, could even drop to RM), Josh Little should be quicker (currently LMF)

The following have played Interpro cricket this year/last year, but are not in the game: Cade Carmichael, Jamie Grassi, Cormac Hassett, Ruhan Pretorius

PJ Moor is switching to Ireland, but is still with Zimbabwe in game (will be playing for Ireland Wolves next week)

Also playing for Wolves but not in game: Philippus Le Roux (and Cade Carmichael)
        Last edited by Jachiche; 06-17-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Another bug I have noticed. Playing an Ireland career, I got to the T20 World Cup, where Ireland are in the first round.

After every match, the game shows me the table for the ODI Superleague, rather than my WC group. Clicking on the World T20 button on the home screen also sometimes takes me to the Superleague instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jachiche View Post
            I don't see a database post for Ireland, so here are a few issues I've noted.

Ross Adair is a bowler in game. In real life he is a batting all-rounder, who sometimes opens the batting and often doesn't bowl at all.

Nathan McGuire is a batsman in game, but IRL does also bowl occasionally (more for Ireland U19s, as his domestic team is full of bowling options), he's still young so will bowl more as his career develops

A Hickey's first name is Adam

Tyrone Kane is a bowler in game, but an all-rounder IRL (bats at 3 for Munster)

Mark Adair is a bowler in game, but an all-rounder IRL (bats at 5 for Northern Knights, scored a 100 the other week)

Gavin Hoey is also an allrounder, scores a lot of runs at lower levels and will bat more prominently for his interpro team in future. Scored a T20 hundred in a Universities match (Irish Unis vs Cambridge) this week.

Rory Anders probably should not be RF, he's not that quick.
            I assume RFM is quicker than RMF? If so Graeme McCarter should be slower (currently RFM, could even drop to RM), Josh Little should be quicker (currently LMF)

The following have played Interpro cricket this year/last year, but are not in the game: Cade Carmichael, Jamie Grassi, Cormac Hassett, Ruhan Pretorius

PJ Moor is switching to Ireland, but is still with Zimbabwe in game (will be playing for Ireland Wolves next week)

Also playing for Wolves but not in game: Philippus Le Roux (and Cade Carmichael)
            RMF is quicker in game than RFM, I believe Little is rightly rated. I also believe Campher's economy rate should be tweaked in long forms.

Comment

OK thanks, ignore that point then.

Although if that is the case then Conor Olphert, who is RFM needs a speed increase. He's a big, quick, Boyd Rankin-esque bowler who can hit about 85mph

Comment

Originally posted by adnanm28 View Post
                I can't seem to proceed to the 5th of September in my Glamorgan save, the issue only occurs when I have an FC and OD career, it works fine if I play all formats or just FC. The game just crashes and closes itself on the 4th, I can provide you a copy of the save if need be.
                Can you send me the save that is crashing please:

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
                %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2022\Saves
                If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and please send it to me via Private Message?

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
                  I read somewhere that MSL t20 was supposed to be single round tournament with 8 teams at single venue. Is it possible to add like that to game
                  Can you show me the link?

Comment

Originally posted by adnanm28 View Post

Anshuman gave up his Hong Kong career to forge a new career in India with aspirations to play for India one day.
                    What I meant is that he ends up as an automatic selection in the squad. My apologies for for not clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

What I meant is that he ends up as an automatic selection in the squad. My apologies for for not clarifying.
                      Ah, I was confused too. This is database rather than a bug, can you post this in that thread?

Comment

Started an England test team save last night. Test series against New Zealand was disjointed with the game saying the series was drawn after two tests before an extra test was included. 1st test against India was test 5 of 5 rather than 1 of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Serjeant View Post
                          Started an England test team save last night. Test series against New Zealand was disjointed with the game saying the series was drawn after two tests before an extra test was included. 1st test against India was test 5 of 5 rather than 1 of 5.
                          These are continued series.

NZ Test series is split up by the Netherlands ODI series. The results will correct when you finish the 3rd Test and select Test from the Itinerary page.

India Test is finishing off the series from the 2021 Summer.

Comment

On the contract screen it's telling me players are available 100% of the season when they're actually touring England. Players like Smith and Warner. Really annoying as I spent big bucks on them.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                              On the contract screen it's telling me players are available 100% of the season when they're actually touring England. Players like Smith and Warner. Really annoying as I spent big bucks on them.
                              Who are you playing as?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Who are you playing as?
                                Lancashire. I signed Smith and Cam Green. Said they were available 100% of the season but were in the Aus squad almost the entire season.

Comment

Working...
                                X