This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2022 Bug Reports

Sorry, I selected the wrong button so the last thread got deleted.

Can you please post bug reports in this thread, if you posted a bug in the bug report thread today, please re-post it in here.

A database feedback thread will be up later this week.

When posting bugs, please post as much detail as possible.

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
    University matches has no fc status is it ok to be in game? I think it has no need in game.
    They're a staple of Cricket Captain and often take place in the county season.

Comment

If you are on either run rate or ball list, when the session or innings changes it switches to the other.

We're aware, thanks.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 06-14-2022, 10:28 AM.

Comment

All four of my Hundred overseas players as Leeds are unavailable in the first season so I think there might be a bug? Don't think Bravo, Riaz, Du Plessis and Wiese have any international commitments at the start of the season

Comment

Just looking at the trailer, I notice that there continues to be a marked discrepancy in the pitch map between the visualisation and the numbers. This has been the case at least since ICC 2016 ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	NApEnbK.png
Views:	1420
Size:	944.0 KB
ID:	78947

Comment

Originally posted by bastie View Post
            All four of my Hundred overseas players as Leeds are unavailable in the first season so I think there might be a bug? Don't think Bravo, Riaz, Du Plessis and Wiese have any international commitments at the start of the season
            Thanks, we're on it.

Comment

When is the database feedback thread being made?

Comment

Sureshot for some reason, my post was deleted. Please find the aberrations in AI bowling selection and player nationality issue.

1) Bairstow bowling 48th and 50th over of innings

2) Hong Kong player Anshuman Rath shown as India.

Name:	Annotation 2022-06-13 170303.png
Views:	1375
Size:	960.1 KB
ID:	78965

Name:	Annotation 2022-06-13 170144.png
Views:	1366
Size:	995.3 KB
ID:	78964

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
                  Sureshot for some reason, my post was deleted. Please find the aberrations in AI bowling selection and player nationality issue.

1) Bairstow bowling 48th and 50th over of innings

2) Hong Kong player Anshuman Rath shown as India.

Name:	Annotation 2022-06-13 170303.png
Views:	1375
Size:	960.1 KB
ID:	78965

Name:	Annotation 2022-06-13 170144.png
Views:	1366
Size:	995.3 KB
ID:	78964
                  Anshuman gave up his Hong Kong career to forge a new career in India with aspirations to play for India one day.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                    When is the database feedback thread being made?
                    Friday, I've been working heavily on mobile store set ups this week. Last year you guys made lots of feedback, which I couldn't reply to for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
                      South Africa domistic schedule is same as cc 2021 nothing has changed I need new schedule. This is joking with people same old things even schedule like things.
                      Several aspects in SA Domestic have changed, the 20 Over (non-Franchise) has been updated for CC 2022. We also added the OD comp Div 2 final.

The 20 over franchise league didn't happen in 21/22, they did a sort of franchise league, but not really. There is a replacement due for the 22/23 season, but that hasn't been announced yet.

Show me the 22/23 SA domestic schedule and we can update.

Comment

Reached the first T20 of the Blast playing as Surrey. First highlight - both sets of kits are fully black and you can't tell the difference between the teams at all.

Name:	Screenshot (91).png
Views:	580
Size:	430.0 KB
ID:	78980

Surrey play in light blue shirts and black trousers, not all black.

Comment

Database feedback post is closed so just popped it in here Sureshot. David Willey Yorkshire is rejoining Northants so will need correcting in any further patch.

Scratch that Sureshot, asf is correct, it’s from 2023.
                          Last edited by Yorkie; 06-16-2022, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post
                            Reached the first T20 of the Blast playing as Surrey. First highlight - both sets of kits are fully black and you can't tell the difference between the teams at all.

Name:	Screenshot (91).png
Views:	580
Size:	430.0 KB
ID:	78980

Surrey play in light blue shirts and black trousers, not all black.
                            Good point, I've put in a request for a new Surrey kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                              Database feedback post is closed so just popped it in here Sureshot. David Willey Yorkshire is rejoining Northants so will need correcting in any further patch.
                              Isn't this move for 2023?

Comment

Working...
                              X