Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2022 Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • International career as England. Recalled at least two players to ODI side for series in Zimbabwe 2029. Both had previously played one ODI back in 2022 but their ODI career span now says 2029-2029. Their Last Year and LY+1 stats confirm that things don’t add up. It’s like there is some sort of bug because they went so long without a cap, or maybe there’s something specific to that series. I’ll have to look at other players later to see if there are any similar issues.

    There was also a T20 series that season where, in Fixtures, both the second and third T20I said “Second T20I”… but I can’t remember which series!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
      International career as England. Recalled at least two players to ODI side for series in Zimbabwe 2029. Both had previously played one ODI back in 2022 but their ODI career span now says 2029-2029. Their Last Year and LY+1 stats confirm that things don’t add up. It’s like there is some sort of bug because they went so long without a cap, or maybe there’s something specific to that series. I’ll have to look at other players later to see if there are any similar issues.

      There was also a T20 series that season where, in Fixtures, both the second and third T20I said “Second T20I”… but I can’t remember which series!
      I've noticed this on CC21 where a player didn't bat in previous appearances, the career span resets to start when they first batted in that format. I assume the players this happened to were bowlers?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by asf View Post

        I've noticed this on CC21 where a player didn't bat in previous appearances, the career span resets to start when they first batted in that format. I assume the players this happened to were bowlers?
        I’d have to check but I think that you’re right. They’re both all-rounders and I don’t think that either of them batted on debut.

        Comment


        • I'm unable to view the fixture/result screen or the domestic table screen on the 31st of March (end of season). This is annoying in situations such as when Australia's last international is in early Jan and you are unable to view results and stats from more than two months' worth of matches including internationals and the second halves of the domestic FC and T20 comps.

          Also in regards to my constant complaints about the ODI tri series, I've gone two years without seeing any, which is great. Unfortunately in those years there hasn't been a single ODI match hosted in Australia. In that same period of time Australia has only played a total of 9 ODI matches, while most other teams are playing 12-18 per year.

          Comment


          • Odis are day in Pakistan.

            Comment


            • Decided to start a new save with Yorkshire as I messed up my first save and noticed Stokes is not around the England squad for the first 2 Tests vs NZ! Very strange for the capt?
              He’s not in the squad for the 1st Test on 2/6/22, but just thought he was injured. He then played against me in the Blast fixture vs Durham on the 3/6!
              He’s also now missed the 2nd Test starting 10/6 but appears ready for Durham selection on the day after, the 11/6.
              I’ll try to upload screenshots to corroborate this.

              Comment


              • See 3 photos,
                England squad vs NZ, Stokes absent.
                Blast vs Durham, Stokes played.
                Durham squad, Stokes available.

                Comment


                • I’m in the year 2035 but there’s a Canadian bowler who took something like 18 T20 wickets at an average of 7 in maybe the 2026 WC permanently sat in about 15th in the T20 rankings. I know those are absurd figures but should he really still be placed there having not played for so long?

                  Comment


                  • West Indies players play the 100 instead of CPL in game, both league's play at same time.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                      I’m in the year 2035 but there’s a Canadian bowler who took something like 18 T20 wickets at an average of 7 in maybe the 2026 WC permanently sat in about 15th in the T20 rankings. I know those are absurd figures but should he really still be placed there having not played for so long?
                      That's always been an issue. After every World Cup the rankings are usually littered with players from minnow nations who have only played a few games.

                      Comment


                      • Click image for larger version

Name:	81560CAA-24FC-47BC-BB49-A31662214047.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	459.4 KB
ID:	79725 Click image for larger version

Name:	AA2DF921-D26C-4BC3-AA86-DAE49F85EF5C.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	473.5 KB
ID:	79724 An entirely new Yorkshire save after reinstalling and the same problem of Stokes not being round the England squad vs NZ! He’s not injured and again featured for Durham in the following days Blast game vs Yorkshire. Why is this happening?

                        Comment


                        • is this a bug with Leicestershire budget

                          Comment


                          • Sureshot: rilee rossouw should be available for all formats for RSA now. Also Harshal patel should be at minimum RFM. Please increase the bowling rating for Deepak Chahar, he is definitely a better bowler than the general wickets/outcomes for him in all my sims so far.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

                              Thanks for letting me know on the windowed issue.

                              Are you on Macbook Pro? If so, this might be helpful. I'd try the opposite of whatever setting it is currently on:

                              https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202043
                              Sureshot : I have tried this but my macbook pro does not have this option and still shows up as suboptimal resolution unfortunately

                              Comment


                              • It’d be nice to have consistency regarding tour matches. Either have them on every tour… or not at all. The ability to retire not out in tour games would be helpful too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X