Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to enable Dropbox, game crashes on pasting the key

Hello Sureshot
    I am a paid user of the cricket captain 2020 version of the game. I am unable to enable Dropbox. Whenever I check the enable box, it takes me to drop box website, I login with my registered Gmail account, it asks for permission to give access to files and folders, I grant it, the key is generated. However, whenever I paste this key in cricket captain app it just crashes everytime.
    Please help as I desperately need to enable Dropbox. The game is glitchy and buggy and saves keep getting corrupted after I had already played several seasons and I have to restart it all again which is a big time bummer.

Hi,

2020 is stable, so I can only assume there's a PC-side issue causing the issue.

Right click on Cricket Captain 2020 in Steam Library and select Properties
    Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.​

Then try setting up Dropbox again.

If the problem persists, try running dropbox authentication from a different browser.

Comment

This is happening in android and not laptop. I have one plus 11 phone. Please help

Comment

Can you please help Sureshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Kjuneja View Post
          Can you please help Sureshot?
          We've been able to repeat the problem, unfortunately we're deep in to CC2023 development currently so we can't currently give any news on a fix for this.

Comment

Working...
          X