Job offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job offers

Apologies if this has been noted before (can't find it anywhere)....

I'm playing an English domestic save, and at the end of my last completed season finally got an offer of a non-English captaincy job. It wasn't one I was interested in so turned it down. But if/when I get a more appealing one, I was wondering, if you accept a non-English role, do you keep your English county captaincy as well, or do you just switch permanently to the other location? It'd definitely be fun to play a different league/location in the winter, but I wouldn't want to lose my original captaincy.

Not been tempted to leave my beloved Yorks yet and believe you leave your county, and yes, switch permanently to the other location. For that reason I cannot leave, sacrificing years of team building and success behind..you get the picture..

Comment

Damn, I thought Sureshot was looking for extra staff.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
        Damn, I thought Sureshot was looking for extra staff.
        Could be a dream! Would love to get confirmation from Sureshot on the original query though...

Comment

Yes, if you move from England to say Aus domestic, then you will only manage the Aus team. Managing summer and winter teams in the same save is a nice idea, but I'm not sure how practical it is. I'll check.

Comment

It would be brilliant – I'd love to be a "portfolio captain"!

Comment

Working...
            X