Highlights v/s No Highlights v/s Low Chances Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlights v/s No Highlights v/s Low Chances Highlights

Is there any difference if the game is played in different highlights? I just noticed a drastic change-when I opted for the NO HIGHLIGHTS and my opponent slumped from a fairly comfortable 142-4 <at that very point> changed to the NO HIGHLIGHTS option and was all out for 181

That is 142-4 with highlights and a steep fall <not to mention a rapid one> of 39-6 with no highlights.

But what's the deal with this? Any one else facing this strange issue? Can Sureshot throw some light on this?

The attachment below shows the fall:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fgg.png
Views:	261
Size:	574.0 KB
ID:	75215

Comment

Is this playing online?
      Or do you mean In general.
      We’ve had posts to the same question, think adil was the last to post. Some say it doesn’t do anything whatsoever, as the engine will generate that wicket (whether you watch it or not)
      BUT I’ve found a difference playing T20. I always bat with no highlights, can mostly play on last amber aggression and regularly hit over 220. I’ll win It or RU most seasons! Highlights on I’m averaging around 140/160 and no more. So for me the jury’s still out?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
        Is this playing online?
        Or do you mean In general.
        We’ve had posts to the same question, think adil was the last to post. Some say it doesn’t do anything whatsoever, as the engine will generate that wicket (whether you watch it or not)
        BUT I’ve found a difference playing T20. I always bat with no highlights, can mostly play on last amber aggression and regularly hit over 220. I’ll win It or RU most seasons! Highlights on I’m averaging around 140/160 and no more. So for me the jury’s still out?
        Forgot to mention: it is for the Online game. The picture that follows the post shows that. I personally think too - that it should not make a difference, its more in the head than anything else. The engine will generate what it has to on/off highlights. Its a little pissing off to go through a whole ODI (for exmaple with normal highlights on - especially if your opponent is hitting every other ball for four or a six.

Comment

The level of highlights has no impact on the match simulation.

Comment

I find that it makes a difference when I am bowling.

Not because it makes a difference to the match engine but because it slows it down a little and I react quicker to what is happening. Bowling outside off to a player who is just driving every other ball I would come over the wicket or bring in a left hander and that is what makes the difference for me.

Comment

Working...
            X