Clear All

• FOUL Language

Courtesy: TheHants (User)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Foul Language.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	74999

I don't believe I am entitled to this kind of language.
    Pls BAN this guy - purely for language used and ofcourse he is a cheater (in yet another disguise)

Name:	ppp.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	75001

Comment

Name:	hh.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	75003

Comment

Could be a coincide but this guy turned up a day after NSW got banned. As well at the language the record looks suspicious

Sureshot how does the new update detect edited teams. Is this team legit?

Comment

How does he know you're taking screenshots?

Also, 69 is a great username... he obviously doesn't fully appreciate what a great number it is...

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
            How does he know you're taking screenshots?

Also, 69 is a great username... he obviously doesn't fully appreciate what a great number it is...
            I guess he knows coz whatever he has put up on chat is reflected here directly, and if we don't already know - he is the same 'Virus' plaguing the Cricket Captain game for the past few months - first James and now for some strange reason Me.

Comment

Thank you for reporting him saviopaes

I've banned TheHants and his other teams linked to TheHants, "viewers" and "Gwen".

Jamesy1984 I suspect his team was legit, in that it wasn't ended. I think you mentioned before that you thought he was playing himself to boost his numbers. I've not been able to confirm that, but I've now banned him and his other teams associated with TheHants.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I've banned TheHants and his other teams linked to TheHants, "viewers" and "Gwen".

Jamesy1984 I suspect his team was legit, in that it wasn't ended. I think you mentioned before that you thought he was playing himself to boost his numbers. I've not been able to confirm that, but I've now banned him and his other teams associated with TheHants.
                Sureshot the team we thought was playing himself confessed in the other thread and deleted his team. Not sure this user was doing that, but doesn’t matter now anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

My pleasure Sureshot

Comment

What a man has to do: to catch such rascals!! : Pls follow this user: Abusive - and out to cause trouble. IPL~ishstyle was a team created to catch these online abusers

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	75153

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	75154

Language sounds familar: doesn't it? I won't want to say names - but if one reads the forums, you'd know for yourself.
                    Words to note: #hypocrite #cryharder

Comment

Working...
                    X