No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

. The current transfer system needs to be revamped. we should be able to go through any team in the database and be able to sign any player we want.
    . A simple player editor is also needed so we change player ratings to personal preferences. maybe release an editor that we can buy alongside the game similar to how football manager release one with each years version.
    I have been playing the game for years now but I feel to take it to the next level we really need some sort of editor.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
      . The current transfer system needs to be revamped. we should be able to go through any team in the database and be able to sign any player we want.
      . A simple player editor is also needed so we change player ratings to personal preferences. maybe release an editor that we can buy alongside the game similar to how football manager release one with each years version.
      I have been playing the game for years now but I feel to take it to the next level we really need some sort of editor.
      I get your point, there will never be an editor.

Comment

I'd like to see the option to play a custom match series between domestic teams, for example, if I want to play a match between Essex and Queensland I can without having to go through all players in the World XI. The option to choose what stadium you want to play in would be nice as well, for example, to see how an England vs Australia match would go in Indian conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
          we really need a feature that allows us to add to the fixture list, the schedule get a bit stale. for example id like to be able to create my own tri ODI series and be able to add to the current fixture list in the game.
          Absolutely. It would be cool to customise length of domestic seasons.

Comment

desperately need to fix match engine, especially in T20s and ODIs, strike should be rotated more and logical aggression. also iirc DRS was going to be a major addition this year. will you be going ahead with it?

Comment

it's been almost a month so thought of asking if there's an update

Comment

I hope ODI Championship will be introduced this time around

Comment

Working...
                X