Cricket Captain 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2021?

when will the game be out? what would be the new features?

Excellent question. I'm interested in seeing what comes out this year. I really hope there are some exciting new changes as i'm over waiting another year to find a good reason to buy and update.

Comment

It will go through a testing phase soon, so I'd guess 2-3 months away.
      There will be new features, plus improvements to existing gameplay, but the 3D presentation is unchanged.
      Sureshot might be able to confirm.

Comment

I'd like to see T20 average scores boosted a bit, judging what IPL scores have been like recently. I think this can be done by just adding in more singles because at times strike doesn't rotate enough unless you go all out aggression

Comment

some work on the graphics would be nice of course.. a new set of realistic jersey's to start with pls!?

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
            some work on the graphics would be nice of course.. a new set of realistic jersey's to start with pls!?
            Changing the graphics involves more expense than the developers are able to outlay.
            However, I think you'll be pleased with the changes, additions and improvements made.
            Uniform colours are likely to be up to date from what I've read.

Comment

Hi GrahamB where have you read about CC2021? Can you please share the link of the page pls. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                I'd like to see T20 average scores boosted a bit, judging what IPL scores have been like recently. I think this can be done by just adding in more singles because at times strike doesn't rotate enough unless you go all out aggression
                This would enhance the gameplay no doubt. Singles are truly too low in all formats I would say.

Comment

Another important aspect is the allocation of overs to bowlers. Presently in ODI's, the opening bowlers regularly bowl 7-8 overs upfront and never in the death. Spinners finish their quota towards the end of the innings which is very unrealistic. This has to be addressed. Also in Tests, if there are only 2 seamers and two spinners, almost 90% of the time, a completely unheard of medium bowler (like Bavuma of SA, Kusal Mendis of SL, etc.) will bowl immediately 1st change before the spinners come along. This may be because the AI does not want to introduce spinners before 18 overs or so, but is completely unrealistic. Secondly, at the start of a session, the opening seamers almost always bowl upfront: while this may be alright in Aus, SA, NZ conditions, in Asian conditions its again quite unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
                    Hi GrahamB where have you read about CC2021? Can you please share the link of the page pls. Thanks
                    There isn't one.
                    I just help out as a tester pre-release.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post

There isn't one.
                      I just help out as a tester pre-release.
                      Any release date planned? Or is it still fluid?

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Any release date planned? Or is it still fluid?
                        Sureshot would need to answer that one.

Comment

We don't have a release date at the moment. A features list will be available in due course.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post

Changing the graphics involves more expense than the developers are able to outlay.
                            However, I think you'll be pleased with the changes, additions and improvements made.
                            Uniform colours are likely to be up to date from what I've read.
                            Sounds promising, has a conversation of an "upgrade" kickstarter ever come up?

Comment

we really need a feature that allows us to add to the fixture list, the schedule get a bit stale. for example id like to be able to create my own tri ODI series and be able to add to the current fixture list in the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X