How to Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Report?

Hi, I want to report a guy. He was so badly abusing and harassing throught the whole match with his so badly parent abusing messages and there was no way to ignore or block him. Also, on the last ball of the match he intentionally disconnected after typing message that "I wont let you win". Please someone tell how to report him? Is there an email address?

Can you confirm the users team name?

Do you have any screenshots of the abuse?

Comment

His team name is Death. All this happened just couple of hours back today. I did not take any screenshot but I hope you can try to check that from archives. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Sounds exactly like a guy who also plays as ddddd. Abused me constantly because my team wasn’t in 2020 and told me he would DC so I couldn’t win.

Robbie329 who do you play as online?

Comment

Jamesy1984 My team name is Support_Farmers!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie329 View Post
            Jamesy1984 My team name is Support_Farmers!
            ah yes we’ve played a few times I’m #essex

Comment

Jamesy1984 oh yeah! I remember playing with you.

Comment

Sureshot mate are you able to track down the IP address of this guy from his team name Death and ddddd (as Jamesy1984 mentioned) and take necessary actions? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie329 View Post
                  Sureshot mate are you able to track down the IP address of this guy from his team name Death and ddddd (as Jamesy1984 mentioned) and take necessary actions? Any help is appreciated.
                  dude! He keeps creating new accounts - so tracking him will make no sense. I don't believe we hav played each other - I play as two teams, .9. and s-o-c-a
                  I suggest is, don't play with players with a high disconnection rate and players who have played less than 10 games. It is a pure waste.

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

dude! He keeps creating new accounts - so tracking him will make no sense. I don't believe we hav played each other - I play as two teams, .9. and s-o-c-a
                    I suggest is, don't play with players with a high disconnection rate and players who have played less than 10 games. It is a pure waste.
                    Yes u are right. But least we can do is report people like him who use chats only to abuse / harass others. Rest depends on admins how they want to deal with these people.

I have one more suggestion here for admins, please add an option to block/mute opponents during matches.

Comment

Lads just don't play this ddddd guy, as well as being abuse he's a blatant cheat. 47 games, 40 wins, 25 DC's!!!!!!! Maybe all those d's stand for disconnector!!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TheElite View Post
                        Lads just don't play this ddddd guy, as well as being abuse he's a blatant cheat. 47 games, 40 wins, 25 DC's!!!!!!! Maybe all those d's stand for disconnector!!!!!
                        He deserves a ban from admins.

Comment

ddddd you are a f'in idiot mate. I don't know why I gave you another chance. You beat me in a T20 fair play then we played again and you disconnected when you needed 21 off 3 balls. Thanks for ruining my record and wasting my time you pr!ck

Sureshot I agree with Robbie this guy just needs to be banned now, more fool me for giving him a final chance

Comment

I don't think ddddd is on the forums.... but no one ever gets banned. Even for blatant cheating and hacking the game.

Comment

Hi guys,

I've been away for a week so just catching up on this.

1) The abuse we're investigating further
                              2) Banning people cheating/hacking, this is tough to control, there are tools available on Windows that can make hacking of game svery eeasy.. We're looking in to a flaw within our code for 2021 development.

Stopping some of this from happening is exceptionally complex.

I think banning DCers is counter productive, they'll just do it with a new account, at least this way, a) you guys can report them in the forum and b) they get the high DC warning against their name in-game.

If you guys have any thoughts on a system to counter DCers, I'm keen to hear it. Using DLS won't work, because people would just game that system and there would probably be a bigger issue created.

3) We've been creating ideas for improving how we manage abuse and cheaters online, our current system isn't good enough. There have been some good ideas on here (ie, being able to report someone in-game) that I've logged.

We need to both improve how hackers are dealt with and how users can report cheating/abuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X