4 wins in 4 years, still no national callup + Players disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 wins in 4 years, still no national callup + Players disappearing

Coaching Sydney Thunder, managed to win the title 4 years in a row, but still haven't been offered the captaincy for Australia.

Apart from that, have had players from my squads disappearing totally from the database. This includes Tanveer Sangha and a guy called Keith Oxton, who was averaging 16 with the ball in T20s for me, another one called Martin Cox, who I signed up as a long term prospect, but he disappeared after just 1 season in which I played him in just 1 game, despite having signed him for 3 years.

Sureshot

Btw I've also had players disappear in other save games as well

Comment

Are you on PC or Mac?

I'd look to look at the saved game. We can also get the saves off of Dropbox for iOS/Android, but it's a bit more complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Are you on PC or Mac?

I'd look to look at the saved game. We can also get the saves off of Dropbox for iOS/Android, but it's a bit more complex.

Its on Android

Comment

Are you on PC or Mac?

I've now won 5 times in 6 years Sureshot

4 years in a row, then a loss in the challenger and a win after that again.

How do I upload the file here ?

Comment

thunder, sydney green.cap

Alright, here you go Sureshot , this is the Dropbox file of the game

Comment

Sureshot , sorry to bug you again but please let me know if you would be looking into it, otherwise I would proceed to the next season

Comment

Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
                Sureshot , sorry to bug you again but please let me know if you would be looking into it, otherwise I would proceed to the next season
                I've got your save, I'm taking a look at it. Right now I'm not expecting us to do another 2020 patch.

Edit: How old were Sangha, Oxton and Cox when they disappeared?
                Last edited by Sureshot; 03-05-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I've got your save, I'm taking a look at it. Right now I'm not expecting us to do another 2020 patch.

Edit: How old were Sangha, Oxton and Cox when they disappeared?
                  Thanks.

I think Sangha disappeared when I was in my 3rd season of coaching and Oxton the year after.

Comment

Any luck finding the issue ? Sureshot

Comment

Sorry for bugging you again Sureshot, but with the PSL cancelled, I'm really craving some CC action. Is it possible for a fix so that I get a national team callup, or should I proceed to the next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
                        Sorry for bugging you again Sureshot, but with the PSL cancelled, I'm really craving some CC action. Is it possible for a fix so that I get a national team callup, or should I proceed to the next season?
                        Sorry for the delay.

I think a fix is unlikely, you should proceed to the next season. I can see why you aren't getting offered the captaincy, but you can't do much more than win the 20 Over Comp.

Comment

Working...
                        X