Mobile vs Desktop version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile vs Desktop version.

On which platform do you guys play. I personally play on mobile now as its convenient and I can play on my commutes to College. Plus I dont watch highlights so its not battery draining and can be enjoyable on low spec mobile I played 2016 on pc and it was ridiculously fast. I remember I use to get through a test in 5 minutes. The spacebar got a beating though
    Last edited by adil; 03-01-2021, 12:10 PM.

I’m on an iPad which runs it ok. Ive got it on my phone too but can’t get on with it, find it too small and after an hour I go boz eyed and dizzy!
    As you know Adil I love the highlights, wickets only when bowling, med highlights when batting so games take me longer to complete which is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
      I’m on an iPad which runs it ok. Ive got it on my phone too but can’t get on with it, find it too small and after an hour I go boz eyed and dizzy!
      As you know Adil I love the highlights, wickets only when bowling, med highlights when batting so games take me longer to complete which is ok.
      Yeah mobile screen is a bit too small if you are watching highlights. Laptop is overall better if you have dont waste time in long commutes. I like the Laptop interface too

Comment

I have usually used laptop and mobile but last year hardly got to play on desktop so it's mobile only at the moment.

Setting fields is fiddly but I find that the graphics look more up to date on the mobile whereas they look their age on the desktop

Comment

Desktop/Laptop for me: I have two teams: s-o-c-a and .9.. Enjoy playing both on bigger screens. Am not a fan at all of mobiles, though I've tried it out

Comment

Working...
          X