No announcement yet.

Things I would like to see in cc21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think introducing players hitting their own stumps or handling the ball would be a nice touch.

Maybe also a batsman getting caught behind and not walking?

Comment

Surely reverse sweeps and the variety of t20 shots would be the nicest addition to graphics

Comment

Originally posted by cde View Post
        I think introducing players hitting their own stumps or handling the ball would be a nice touch.

Maybe also a batsman getting caught behind and not walking?
        The former is a terrible idea, if one of players did that during a tense run chase then my phone would be going out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
          Surely reverse sweeps and the variety of t20 shots would be the nicest addition to graphics
          Definitely. And really more attacking shots in general, like coming down the pitch, moving across the stumps to open up the leg side etc...

You hardly ever see batsmen getting caught at long on/off or cow corner, when in reality that happens a lot in limited overs cricket.

Comment

I'd like to see an appeal for a stumping be given Not Out. Any time I hear an appeal for a stumping I know the guy is doomed.
            Adding the current batsmen's runs under the score box in the highlights would be nice. Be more interesting than showing the time.

Comment

#realtalk what i would like to see! 1. An option to choose different era uniforms. 2. The Ability to organise a retro one day tournament. Instead just 1 vs 1 team all the time. 3. Really time to improve the graphics. 4. Historical scenarios that just aren't England. 4. Historical World Cup modes. 5. World Series Cricket Historical Mode.

Comment

BTW some great ides already concerning graphical changes. Batsmen coming down the wicket. Batsman getting hit in the nuts and going down like tree.

Comment

The South African domestic system is being changed from next season. Can this be changed in the game please

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                    The South African domestic system is being changed from next season. Can this be changed in the game please
                    If we know what the format and teams, etc, will be, then yes, I'm not sure we'll have this information before release and we won't know if it will be patchable until that information releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos View Post
                      I'd like to see an appeal for a stumping be given Not Out. Any time I hear an appeal for a stumping I know the guy is doomed.
                      That would indeed be very good. Every time a batsman makes that little shuffle forward on the animation, you know exactly what's coming before the ball has even reached him. In fact, that whole animation isn't great – the batsman has usually shuffled back again and often appears to be standing happily next to his stumps at the point the keeper removes the bails, yet you know it's going to be given out anyway. I think most of the animations in the game are brilliant, so impressive to me – and I think that possibly makes the stumping one stand out even more as not being on a par with the rest.

On the subject of potential stumping chances, I think it would be great to have the option of asking the wicketkeeper to stand up to the stumps for medium pacers – seems to be one of the very few tactical decisions you can make in real-life cricket that is unavailable in the game. I guess it might not be that easy to implement with a good level of realism, like you wouldn't want it to be too much of an easy wicket-taking option – in real life it seems more to be a way of trying to influence the batsman's mindset rather than directly get them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

If we know what the format and teams, etc, will be, then yes, I'm not sure we'll have this information before release and we won't know if it will be patchable until that information releases.
                        i see the teams have now been announced, I'm doing some more research on it now.

Comment

Take out the 100 tournament. For me it doesn’t work and is just a silly distraction. Or take out the Challenge Trophy because it’s now totally irrelevant.

Comment

More accurate qualifying system for ODI world cups. Maybe the bottom 4 out of 12 teams should play in a 6 team round robin group with 2 associates, and the top 2 from that group go to the full group, like the t20 world cup preliminary groups. Its not completely realistic, but it is more realistic than just the top 10 ODI teams all the time. Obviously implementing the proper qualifying process would be much better than this though.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                              Take out the 100 tournament. For me it doesn’t work and is just a silly distraction. Or take out the Challenge Trophy because it’s now totally irrelevant.
                              While this is a game and not real life it does give you a good idea of what the 100 is going to do to the domestic system in England. After all, now we have won a OD World Cup there won't ever be another one, will there?

Comment

Yeah, as frustrating as it is, I'd rather keep the 100 in the game while they're persisting with it IRL, to keep that element of the real challenges you will face as a country captain/coach for the next few years. Can imagine the first edition of CC after the ECB (hopefully) abandon the experiment might be quite a big seller!

Comment

Working...
                                X