Coaching gameplay bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching gameplay bug

I'm coaching England and I noticed that when i put batting or bowling training on my team only a few are visible this happened during my first season but this is the 2nd season I was wondering if this isn't just me that's having this issue

Thanks for letting us know. Can you confirm what the date of this series is that you picked this squad for? It would be useful to know who you were playing as well.

Comment

yeah it was may 2021 and it was the sri lanka series

Comment

Originally posted by nimmo View Post
        yeah it was may 2021 and it was the sri lanka series
        I'm strugglign to repeat this, though we've had a few reports.

Is the bug still present for you in your current save? If so, can you send me the save in a PM through the forum, I'm not sure what platform you are on.

I can see on your screenshots you have two sessions assigned, but 0 sessions available.

Steam:

Can you please send us your game save and we will see if we can fix this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
        %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
        If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and please send it to me.

Mac:

In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is:
        ~/Library/Containers/com.childishthings.cricketcaptain2020mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2020/childish things/cricket captain 2020/saves
        If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Android/iOS:

The Dropbox app is available on the App Stores, and the Dropbox account si free.

To access saves on your device you will need to have dropbox installed on your device and the game linked to your dropbox account. Please select Enable Dropbox in options and follow the on-screen instructions to access.
        Go in to the Load Game menu and select Sync if you didn't sync your save games after linking to your dropbox account. You may need to go in to the save and select Save and Exit

Open Dropbox on your device and then navigate to:

Files > Childish Things > Cricket Captain 2020 > saves

Then find the relevant save and send it to me in a PM.

Comment

I've grabbed the save from nimmo, we're investigating this issue. I know a few of you have reported this issue with coaching sessions getting cleared.

Comment

Working...
          X