App not working on my phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App not working on my phone

I recently got a new phone and I downloaded CC20, but when I open the app the screen is greyed out with the message "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app." The app itself however is free and I did buy the full version on my old phone using the same Google account, so it should have carried over. Has anyone else got this issue or know how to fix it?

Can u get the app for free when you buy pc game or 2 purchases?
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Separate purchases. I've never bought the game on PC however as it's much more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Canterbury View Post
        I recently got a new phone and I downloaded CC20, but when I open the app the screen is greyed out with the message "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app." The app itself however is free and I did buy the full version on my old phone using the same Google account, so it should have carried over. Has anyone else got this issue or know how to fix it?
        Hi Sam, for our next Android update we've updated our Google Play billing libraries, there are some fixes in there from Google, that we think we will resolve this issue for you. The update should be available in the next couple of days.

Comment

The update with the updated Google Play billing libraries is now live on the Play Store, can you download this update and let me know if the issue is resolved for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

The update with the updated Google Play billing libraries is now live on the Play Store, can you download this update and let me know if the issue is resolved for you?
            Hi mate, just redownloaded the app and the issue hasn't been fixed. Any further ideas?

Comment

Hi mate, just redownloaded the app and the issue hasn't been fixed. Any further ideas?
              I sent you a private message on here earlier, did you get that? if not, can you send us a message through the support form here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Sam_Canterbury I sent you another email on this but not heard back. We fixed an issue with Android 10 on the last update that went live at the weekend, I'm hopeful this will fix your issue. Fairly tough to be definitive as we've not repeated this on our own devices.

Comment

Sureshot sorry for not replying, I managed to fix the issue and have been too busy trying to play as many tests with Nambia as possible. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Sureshot sorry for not replying, I managed to fix the issue and have been too busy trying to play as many tests with Nambia as possible. Thanks for all the help.
                    Thanks, can you confirm what you did, was it just updating the app to the latest version?

Comment

Sureshot just needed to update the app, the download mustn't have worked the first time I did it for some reason. Cheers

Comment

Sam_Canterbury That's very good news. It suggests our fix in the last update has worked.

Comment

Working...
                        X