Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBL Update

G'Day Everyone,

Is there a new update coming for the BBL.
    The addition of being able to have 3 internationals play in a match.
    Updated Rosters

I am aware that the new "X Factor" rule may be a bit hard to put in, but I think the Power Play / Power Surge is able to be done
    4 overs initial Power Play then 2 overs to be taken by the batting team any time after the 10 over mark.

I also don't know if it is possible but the Bash Point for the team who is leading the game at the 10 over mark in the 2nd innings.
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Hi Cam,

We won't be doing the "X Factor" sub as it was require a save change, which we can't do. The other changes shouldn't be a big issue. I'm just checking with the guys on this for a timeframe for release.

Comment

Great News Mate, I am looking forward to doing another save ha.

Can you update a few players when doing it? IE Mitchell Swepson & Will Puckosvki
      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I've just replied to your post

Comment

We've been a bit quiet the last few days, we're just tidying up some issues and have been working on some Android specific issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            We've been a bit quiet the last few days, we're just tidying up some issues and have been working on some Android specific issues.
            While you are here Sureshot, what are your early thoughts about the 2021 edition and the English Domestic set up? By that I mean are you thinking of introducing the Bob Willis Trophy on to the game or continuing with the County Championship assuming that is what will be happening when things are a bit more normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Don73 View Post

While you are here Sureshot, what are your early thoughts about the 2021 edition and the English Domestic set up? By that I mean are you thinking of introducing the Bob Willis Trophy on to the game or continuing with the County Championship assuming that is what will be happening when things are a bit more normal?
              Hi Don,

We've not confirmed this yet, we'll try and be as accurate as we can with the real competition. I've had a quick look at what is planned, it doesn't look too complicated. i doubt the 2021 plans will change at this stage. Here's hoping the country will be in a healthier position by the time that starts.

Nigel

Comment

Is this update getting closer?
                ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Working...
                X