Captaincy modifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captaincy modifier

Am I imagining, or is there a captaincy modifier in the code?

Devs please feel free to help? But whoever I seem to give County captaincy to, that player thus turns into a demon. My first save (which I accidentally deleted) I put G. Ballance In charge at Yorkshire as Root is always away, and well it transformed the player, following year England contracted!

Started a new save, but decided on Lyth as captain and same happened again performance wise. So this got me thinking, so I deliberately started a third save with Cadmore captain and third time it happened again, Cadmore excelling in all formats, whereas previous he was good but never that special.

So is there a captaincy modifier in the code I wonder? Has anyone else experienced great things when a different player is made captain?

Cant say I’ve noticed that happen on any of mine but I have often wondered what effect making someone captain has, given that the on field decisions are made by the player.

Comment

I’ll give that a try!

Not very realistic if it does work. Surely if you are playing as England and you appoint a batsman as your captain their average should drop like a stone?

Comment

Working...
      X