X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Woahhhh wait NSW always called people cry babies

Another thing NSW banged on about... 13 errors in 250 games is nothing

mate if you are NSW or Jolly Rovers on yet another account and for all this time been my friend on one account and then a dick to me on the other then you really are a piece of work
    hey I am not, please stop this drama. IF we like each other then we can play or Ignore!

Comment

• Originally posted by striker View Post

Galvatron, you have admitted that you have a program using which you can find out how better a player, dont tell me that you haven't taken its advantage to build your amazing squad which is unplayable to the official teams.

You are misunderstanding me that you have a team which is unplayable to most of the players of the game and this is why you are no2. Why dont you admit that.

Skills are skills, even the editor or the values doesnt matter solely. You should learn to play all the players no matter how they build their team, learn this lesson. I have played enough on official teams with you.
      Striker, I got the editor only last month. You might notice, I've started calling more people out since then.

My team is very playable for all teams and I lose regularly. Look at my win/loss ratio.

I can see stats of who the game rates the most highly but as I've said, it doesn't really inform me more than I already know/knew about my players.

I know how to play the game pretty well.

So why won't you post screenshots of your players?

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Striker, I got the editor only last month. You might notice, I've started calling more people out since then.

My team is very playable for all teams and I lose regularly. Look at my win/loss ratio.

I can see stats of who the game rates the most highly but as I've said, it doesn't really inform me more than I already know/knew about my players.

I know how to play the game pretty well.

So why won't you post screenshots of your players?
        These are all lame excuses and extending the drama for no reason. I have made my points enough, and you want to keep going like this go on.. This is only harming the community nothing else. I will stop there!

Comment

These are all lame excuses and extending the drama for no reason. I have made my points enough, and you want to keep going like this go on.. This is only harming the community nothing else. I will stop there!
          C'mon, seriously. You're denying being a cheat but won't prove it.

You accused me of cheating. Fine, I understand why I might be accused and I have then showed you evidence that my players aren't edited.

What's your excuse for not showing us that you're not a cheat?

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

C'mon, seriously. You're denying being a cheat but won't prove it.

You accused me of cheating. Fine, I understand why I might be accused and I have then showed you evidence that my players aren't edited.

What's your excuse for not showing us that you're not a cheat?
            Mate I am not a hypocrite like you and the world is not that dumb as you think! I have not done anything unfair I CONCLUDE

Comment

Mate I am not a hypocrite like you and the world is not that dumb as you think! I have not done anything unfair I CONCLUDE
              Couldn’t explain these players POTENTIAL values being different to how they are set in the game

Comment

Working...
              X