Lack of 1s and 2s in limited over games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of 1s and 2s in limited over games

This is my biggest gripe with match engine. Its been 22 years but no of 1s and 2s have remained constant. In a Test match there are perfectly adequate no of 1s and 2s but in OD and t20s. Their no is pretty unrealistic. Batsman often score 80 percent of runs in boundaries in t20s and 70 percent of runs in boundaries in odi. When watching medium highlights on ODIs and T20s. It feels like we are virtually watching the entire match as there are boundaries every over.
    I think the template of 1s and 2s should be changed in ODIs and T20s with teams scoring 40-55 percent of runs in 1s and 2s/3s. And approx 35 percent and 60 percent on rare occasions. Avg players should be the best strike rotators.

I was watching a t20 match the other day and there was virtually a single every ball with the odd boundary in a t20

Can this be fixed through a patch? Chris Child Sureshot . Please say yes
    Last edited by adil; 08-26-2020, 06:35 PM.

It feels like the computer scores a lot of runs via singles, whereas my teams tend to score a larger proportion of our - often fewer - runs through boundaries.

Comment

Sureshot and Chris Child I agree with adil to some extent. While the boundary scoring in Test matches is still OK, in one day / T20 games, there seem to be a large number of maiden overs (5 out of 50, 1 to 2 out of 20) which seems unrealistic. Tweaking single scoring by 10% should do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
        Sureshot and Chris Child I agree with adil to some extent. While the boundary scoring in Test matches is still OK, in one day / T20 games, there seem to be a large number of maiden overs (5 out of 50, 1 to 2 out of 20) which seems unrealistic. Tweaking single scoring by 10% should do the trick.
        I would say by 25 percent
        Last edited by adil; 08-27-2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Lack of communication is really dissapointing. I also asked about day/night test matches a while ago. That too went unanswered. Even if these two are not possible in this version I am fine with it. I can wait another year. But at least let me know
          Last edited by adil; 08-28-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X