Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you guys take to complete a season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you guys take to complete a season?

This is the first time I am playing a full english season. In the past I always played international or at most a domestic t20. This is also the first time I am playing all matches on medium highlights before I always played on none which resulted in the entire season being finished a couple or max 3 hours. But now it took me 2-3, just to finisih the 100( lost in the finals).
    So how long do you take to complete a season?
    Last edited by adil; 08-21-2020, 07:55 AM.

I usually only watch highlights in one day and t20 games. I also don’t have a 100 team. I guess could take 3-4 hours

Comment

Probably takes me about a month! I play 3 sessions a day on full highlights or a single limited overs game per day on full highlights.

I'm very analytical and track each of the opposition batsmen I bowl to, as to where the score runs and how i get them out so I set my fields accordingly when I next bowl to them.

Batting takes less time as I have all runs highlights on.

Comment

Got back to playing on none highlights. It speed up the process and I might keep playing on none in forseeable future. Matches and season are simulated quickly and I mostly play in free time(on mobile) so it helps that a Test Match is done in 15 minutes.

Comment

Chris Child Sureshot Would have to know what level of highlights you guys play at. Was always curious to know how the devs play the game.

Comment

Working...
          X