Dropping players once squad picked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping players once squad picked?

Is there any way to drop international players after picking the squad? I have guys injured who can’t play, and would rather they didn’t clog up the bench. The game also picked 2 of my 13 man test squad without me having a chance to drop them. Any way to change this? iOS if that makes a difference

Hi,

No way to drop players from a squad.

What match (including date) did you not get a chance to pick the Test squad ffor?

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. August 2021, England vs India first test. If I drop every player available to me, I have 2/13 guys picked. Kohler-Cadmore and Egan are in the side and I have no choice in the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
        Is there any way to drop international players after picking the squad? I have guys injured who can’t play, and would rather they didn’t clog up the bench. The game also picked 2 of my 13 man test squad without me having a chance to drop them. Any way to change this? iOS if that makes a difference
        This is something that needs fixing if a player gets injured after the squad is picked and to get chance to pick a replacement both of home and away matches.

Comment

Working...
        X