Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.11 Released on Steam, iOS (20.61), Android (20.81) and Mac (20.31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon View Post

The problem with the preset list of grounds is that some venues never get a international match. For example in New Zealand whichever grounds are the top 3 in that list they will always get the test matches with NZ not playing more than 3 tests in a series.

Same for all countries really, if a particular country is playing a 5 match series, whichever mode, then the first 5 on the list of grounds will get the matches. Whichever ground is 6 onwards on the list then they won't get a match.

Apart from certain exemptions such as England always playing a test at Lords and Australia playing at Melbourne for the Boxing Day test and Sydney for the New Year test etc then I think the list of grounds needs to be more random. Obviously England won't play a test at Bristol or Taunton but they play a ODI or T20I there though.
    I'm guessing this is not going to be fixed then?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post

I'm guessing this is not going to be fixed then?
      I've had a discussion with Andy on this, I'm not sure there's a simple solution to it for the time being.

Comment

Something fundamentally wrong with T20's since the last update. AI batsman hit me for 25+ repeatedly during a match yet when it's my turn to bat, my five star in form openers allow back to back maidens on seven aggression.

Comment

Since the patch very defensive batsmen score far too slowly, often down near a s/r of 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            - Fixed wicket keeper abilities

Sureshot
            Just to check, is this a database fix to the ability settings of wicket keepers that needs a fresh save to have effect or is it a match engine change to how wicket keepers perform that works with existing saves? What exactly was the fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_ View Post

Just to check, is this a database fix to the ability settings of wicket keepers that needs a fresh save to have effect or is it a match engine change to how wicket keepers perform that works with existing saves? What exactly was the fix?
              This fix will only apply to new saves. This fixed an issue where some keepers were rated too highly, so Pope was keeping ahead of Foakes for Surrey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This fix will only apply to new saves. This fixed an issue where some keepers were rated too highly, so Pope was keeping ahead of Foakes for Surrey.
                A database update for specific keepers then, not affecting any newly generated keepers as a game progresses?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_ View Post

A database update for specific keepers then, not affecting any newly generated keepers as a game progresses?
                  No, won't affect new gen keepers in existing saves. It's a general change to all keepers, but more obvious with the Pope/Foakes example.

Comment

Hello Nige, can I feedback that I think since this update that Very Defensive players score a touch too slowly for the human player in first class cricket. All other agression levels seem ok but I struggle to get a s/r above 40 for very defensive players.

Comment

Working...
                    X