No announcement yet.

CC20 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lynx54321 I thought I'd replied to this on a different thread? This isn't something we can work on for CC2020, there are some good ideas there, I think Int U-19 recognition is a decent way of determining ability for youth players, but still a bit fraught with error, Chris and I have discussed some thoughts on this, but we'll be padding those ideas out for CC2021 development.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Hi Lynx54321 I thought I'd replied to this on a different thread? This isn't something we can work on for CC2020, there are some good ideas there, I think Int U-19 recognition is a decent way of determining ability for youth players, but still a bit fraught with error, Chris and I have discussed some thoughts on this, but we'll be padding those ideas out for CC2021 development.
      Thanks Nige. You did reply to the post with the list of potential players it was more post 25 in here that I was awaiting on a reply for.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

Thanks Nige. You did reply to the post with the list of potential players it was more post 25 in here that I was awaiting on a reply for.
        Okay, I've added that post to our document on this subject for 2021, so that when we discuss it, all that information in post #25 is there. Unfortunately Chris has been very busy with his Uni job in the last couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Okay, I've added that post to our document on this subject for 2021, so that when we discuss it, all that information in post #25 is there. Unfortunately Chris has been very busy with his Uni job in the last couple of months.
          I can well understand given he must have had to redesign his course to be delivered remotely!

Thanks for adding it to the document. One thing that may also be worthy of discussion:

I note that Weetabix Harry has removed his editor following the unearthing of cheaters abusing it.

I currently use the editor to adjust the date of birth and batting/bowling style of regens so that they resemble real life academy players (I never touch ability levels). Given we can currently edit names in game do you think there is any potential to introduce more functionality in this space in game?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

I can well understand given he must have had to redesign his course to be delivered remotely!

Thanks for adding it to the document. One thing that may also be worthy of discussion:

I note that Weetabix Harry has removed his editor following the unearthing of cheaters abusing it.

I currently use the editor to adjust the date of birth and batting/bowling style of regens so that they resemble real life academy players (I never touch ability levels). Given we can currently edit names in game do you think there is any potential to introduce more functionality in this space in game?
            Definitely, we've discussed making the game more editable in the future, in some areas it's more complicated as the User Interface was built by TickTock (now taken over by Rebellion) and it takes us time to figure some things out.

Comment

Working...
            X