The internet game must be fixed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The internet game must be fixed!!

Everytime I am in a dominating position in the online game my opponents disconnects. This is extremely unfair and there is no longer a point in me playing online as whenever I'm.about to win the opponent disconnects.

Could you please look into fixing this - either by counting the disconnection as a loss or implementing some sort of DLS.

I have played 6 games online today and 4 off my opponents have disconnected.

If this cant be fixed I really dont see the point of playing online as it is literally impossible to win.

The cowards who regularly disconnect include:
    Vik XI
    Ashiq
    vsvsv
    And many more.
    Last edited by Cricstarz; 08-04-2020, 11:47 AM.

Vsvsv is the worst disconnecter online, even did it to me 3 balls before the end of match. Most annoying thing about it is he beat me the time before. So my win loss record takes a double blow.

i don’t want points for every disconnect as many are genuine and I don’t want the win unless I’m for sure going to win the game. Losing points doesn’t seem to deter the regular disconnecters. If they don’t care about losing the points they are just doing it to be spiteful to their opponent, I’m not sure how you stop it unless they get banned, but it’s hard to prove!

i would say most players online don’t disconnect, there is just a few bad eggs out there

Comment

Agree but the fact that it's so easy to disconnect (no punishment etc) means the same people will keep disconnecting

Comment

The only thing I can think if it’s even possible is for an admin to look at all disconnected games and if they think the team that didn’t disconnect was 90%+ going to win then give them the win. If not sure or any other scenario just make the game null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by Cricstarz View Post
          Everytime I am in a dominating position in the online game my opponents disconnects. This is extremely unfair and there is no longer a point in me playing online as whenever I'm.about to win the opponent disconnects.

Could you please look into fixing this - either by counting the disconnection as a loss or implementing some sort of DLS.

If this cant be fixed I really dont see the point of playing online as it is literally impossible to win.

untouchables
          Ashiq
          And many more.
          Think we should remove untouchables from the list and give the benefit of the doubt, I’ve beat him a few times and been ok with me. Also his disconnection record is like 2 from 50 games which isn’t bad at all

Comment

Cricstarz is our Man! One of the few genuine players out here - Period. I enjoy playing with him - though we have India vs Pakistan, still some great games. As far as the disconnecters - that Vik guy is top on that list. Has like a multiple of accounts and keeps deleting and creating new ones.
            Sad when it happens - but can something be done about it.
            Give it as a victory to the opponent-that's all we ask for

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
              Vsvsv is the worst disconnecter online, even did it to me 3 balls before the end of match. Most annoying thing about it is he beat me the time before. So my win loss record takes a double blow.

i don’t want points for every disconnect as many are genuine and I don’t want the win unless I’m for sure going to win the game. Losing points doesn’t seem to deter the regular disconnecters. If they don’t care about losing the points they are just doing it to be spiteful to their opponent, I’m not sure how you stop it unless they get banned, but it’s hard to prove!

i would say most players online don’t disconnect, there is just a few bad eggs out there
              Jamesy! The English dude... seriously man! Where have you been. Some India vs England tests in India? lol
              Another sporting guy - win/loss doesn't matter. Wins usually against me..but that's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Jamesy! The English dude... seriously man! Where have you been. Some India vs England tests in India? lol
                Another sporting guy - win/loss doesn't matter. Wins usually against me..but that's okay.
                Hey mate I should be on this morning if you are around in a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by Cricstarz View Post

Vik XI
                  Ashiq
                  vsvsv
                  And many more.
                  Today has been a sick sick day! 3 out of 3 users disconnected on me - in winning positions in all. People just can't accept defeat - can they! Its pathetic not to have completed games.

Comment

A guy with name i-n-d-i-a disconnected when 23 off 4 balls was needed

Comment

You can add Game Changer to this list. DC'd after I had him 80-6...

Comment

I'm also gonna suggest avoiding Finishers. I made 190 odd and he was about 60-5 and then he disconnected. He didn't come back online either, so a very suspect DC

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                          I'm also gonna suggest avoiding Finishers. I made 190 odd and he was about 60-5 and then he disconnected. He didn't come back online either, so a very suspect DC
                          Ironic name if he didn’t finish!

Comment

Some guy DC on me on the 5th day of a test match with 9 wickets down and because he had the demo we’d watched all the highlights, 45 mins of my life I won’t get back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                              Some guy DC on me on the 5th day of a test match with 9 wickets down and because he had the demo we’d watched all the highlights, 45 mins of my life I won’t get back!
                              I won't play a demo person in a test match... not worth the risk!

Comment

Working...
                              X