Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2020 Version 20.09 Released on Steam AND Mac. iOS and Android News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I praised the devs increased engagement with fans on the forum after release but sadly it does seem to have dropped off. It's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
      I praised the devs increased engagement with fans on the forum after release but sadly it does seem to have dropped off. It's a shame.
      It's sorry to say but it's true, no response on any feedback.

Comment

We've had our heads down working on Android. We've had to create a new build system for Android, which has taken months to create from the ground up. Google have also been severely affected by the global Covid-19 pandemic and are taking a week longer to reply than in previous years. We've been vague with Android this year because Google have been in their replies to us.

The longer we spend updating people when there is no real news to update with the longer it will take for the updates to go live, the more our heads are down the better for everyone.

iOS has been an update behind Steam and Android whilst Charles fixes the blank filters, this has been a very complex issue, he thinks he's nearly there now.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 08-01-2020, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          We've had our heads down working on Android. We've had to create a new build system for Android, which has taken months to create from the ground up. Google have also been severely affected by the global Covid-19 pandemic and are taking a week longer to reply than in previous years. We've been vague with Android this year because Google have been in their replies to us.

The longer we spend updating people when there is no real news to update with the longer it will take for the updates to go live, the more our heads are down the better for everyone.

iOS has been an update behind Steam and Android whilst Charles fixes the blank filters, this has been a very complex issue, he thinks he's nearly there now.
          Honestly Sureshot I work in customer experience and the posters on this forum are your most engaged fans and want better engagement which shouldn't be ignored. They're potentially brand ambassadors on all the platforms they want updates for.

Happy to discuss further with you or potentially look to help out on a voluntary basis.

Comment

Understand it's been very difficult and you've worked extremely hard, hopefully you'll get over the line soon!
            But even a short comment (probably take you a minute)every few days to update fans when they have been eagerly waiting for months would be very useful.

Comment

I speak for a lot of people thinking this on here,
              Guys get off their backs! Constant demanding and enquiring about news is not helping anyone’s cause. This is not Sega, just a handful of guys often working 18hrs daily. When news appears Sureshot will post straight away. I’m on IOS too but I’ll wait! Every time I’ve asked for advice Sureshot has replied immediately. Let’s just be patient, it’ll be worth it..

Comment

A further Android update:

We have some good news and some bad news. Google have now accepted a version of our app, so we should be ready to release quite soon. This was a major hurdle and it’s a huge relief to have achieved this. Unfortunately we have found crash bugs on some of the devices we’re testing on, so can’t release until those are resolved. We’re working hard to fix these now. Hopefully once that’s done Android will be quite quick to process now that we’ve had a build approved.

Comment

Great news! Thanks for the update

Comment

Rejoice. We’ve finally found and fixed the big Android bug. Weird thing is it’s code that’s been there for 7 years. It was also causing blank menus on iPad 2. We’ll be putting together a build a this morning for submission. Hopefully quick now that we’ve had a previous build approved.

Comment

Android is in review with Google now, we're happy with this build now, hopefully they will approve by the end of the week.

I'm doing new Steam builds now. Charles is on iOS and Mac builds, so they should be submitted today, judging on recent Apple approval times, released tomorrow.

I will confirm patch notes when released.

Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                        Android is in review with Google now, we're happy with this build now, hopefully they will approve by the end of the week.

I'm doing new Steam builds now. Charles is on iOS and Mac builds, so they should be submitted today, judging on recent Apple approval times, released tomorrow.

I will confirm patch notes when released.

Nigel
                        Great to hear thanks Nige.

Comment

Working...
                        X