DLS in case of disconnection in network game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLS in case of disconnection in network game

As DLS is introduced in the game now. it should be applied in network games if a player disconnect deliberately or accidentally.

Yes, I agree, good suggestion.

Comment

What if the weather was bad and Someone was chasing. They were on par with DLS but worried they may still lose so disconnect on purpose to get the win...

Comment

And if you bat first... just had a guy DC on me now in the 1st innings when I looked odds on to get 300 in 50 overs

Comment

If the player winning disconnects they should automatically lose. DLS should only apply to if the losing player disconnects

Comment

So frustrating when someone DCs... but some will be genuinely not their fault. Had a guy DC when I was 1 run from victory, loads of times and wickets in hand. So annoying.

Comment

Most of the time a player disconnects when his defeats looks certain. Use of DLS will certainly discourage this kind of practice. Playing an odi for 98 overs and when ur victory is certain disconnection of opponent is very frustrating.

Comment

I don’t get the deliberate disconnectors, they lose points when they do so why deny someone the points, makes no sense to me. The more people that disconnect will make it unpopular for people to play online.

I don’t mind the way the points work now but the one thing I would like to see changed is there are a lot of disconnects when someone presses start match. I really don’t think they should go on anyone’s record any I do wonder if the AI can work out not to put the disconnection in if the match hasn’t started.

Comment

Working...
                X