Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I upgrade to CC20? (From Bangladesh point of view)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I upgrade to CC20? (From Bangladesh point of view)

Hi guys. Didn't know where else to post it. Sorry if its against forum rules.
    I had never played Cricket captain game until few months ago. During lockdown, I started to play CC19 on android . With iOS getting released and android version of cricket captain 2020 coming out soon, I needed to know few things.

Now I am from Bangladesh and So when I got CC19, I wanted to play as Bangladesh, so after first few seasons we built a really good team and won the world cup 2023 in India and also won the test Championship . Even after that I became quite frustrated with the game because all this success was mostly based on AI generated players and some oldies. Youngstars from real life was nowhere near national team except maybe Yasir Ali, M Naim and Towhid Hridoy (also Mehedi Hasan and Md Saifuddin, I didn’t count them because they have already played for more or less four years in national team). No bowlers from present youth team or HP/A team did well in domestic, forget about international cricket (exception : Yeasin Arafat) , all this was quite disappointing for someone like me who follows youth cricket a lot and follow these youngstars closely . The very special U-19 team that gave Bangladesh their first major trophy was even bigger disappointment . None of these players except Towhid Hridoy played well in international cricket (Shoriful played some matches but didn’t perform accordingly) and most of them (12 out of 15) just disappeared from the game in every save I played.
    Now I know that every player from the U-19 team won't make it to international cricket or play well in international cricket but this U-19 is the best youth team Bangladesh has ever had and these players have incredible potential, so they should do very well in domestic cricket whether they do well in international cricket or not .
    With Shakib,Tamim and Mushfiqur 32+ , Mahmudullah 35+ and Mashrafe virtually retired, these are the players who will get a lot of chances. Specially Tanzid Hasan Tamim, Akbar Ali, Mahmudul Hasan Joy , Towhid Hridoy, Mrittunjoy Chowdhury, Shoriful Islam, Tanzim Hasan Sakib and Rakibul Hasan will play for Bangladesh team very soon, some of them could even play T20 world cup 2020. Rest of them like Shahadat Hossain, Parvez Hossain, Rishad Hossain and Shamim Hossain might or might not make it to international cricket but they should also have a decent domestic career . Without these U-19 players, Hasan Mahmud, Mahidul Islam, Zakir Hasan , Mehedi Hasan Rana, Minhajul Abedin Afridi, Afif Hossain are some U-21 players who has either played in national team or has been around national team but they were pretty bad or below-par in CC19 (some of them were inconsistent even in domestic cricket) .

Now my question is towards CC20 gamers who are past WC23 or played atleast 3 seasons in the Cricket Captain 2020 game - How are these players doing in CC20? (Better if played in Bangladesh save)
    I like the game but if these young players still underperform like they did in CC19 then I have no reason to buy CC20, I will just carry on with CC19 . Because I wanted to succeed with real life players not players who are non-existent in real world. So I need all your feedbacks please . Thanks in advance.

& this question is towards the developers. I saw that Bangladesh first class and list A was not playable in CC19 and It's not playable in CC20. So will it be ever be playable?? I know that Bangladesh has a little bit complex domestic system. But I think it’s pretty interesting as well and I believe non-Bangladeshi gamers will enjoy as well. So any plan for future? (I understand that it’s really tough to add the whole domestic system of Bangladesh because currently there’s 4 domestic tournaments with 3 different set of teams. But maybe you guys can add one or two tournament to start with? ). Thanks .
    Last edited by BDplayer; 07-06-2020, 02:40 PM.

Sureshot has taken many feedbacks from the database update for the upcoming Bangladesh players and implemented them, I think you should checkout the database update section .

Comment

Thanks. Checked them and saw some feedbacks about Bangladesh database. And saw that Sureshot made some changes, there are some more feedbacks though that hasn’t been implemented yet like playing XI, squad and inprovement of some players. I hope those feedbacks will be taken care as well. Thanks to ZH8 , Rafat23 and SK71 for their feedbacks. I would still like to know more but that helped. Waiting for android version to get released.

Comment

BDplayer I think you should go for it. Bangladesh database is better than it was during initial release of CC20, thanks to Sureshot for listening to our feedbacks and implementing them .

Like you said, there are still some things to adjust if you talk about young players and maybe just have to settle the national team squad and playing XI bit more but I guess they will be fixed before android release . So you could upgrade to CC20 if you want , pretty sure that you will like DLS, AI is also much better this year. So if you ask me, then I would recommend you to buy it when it gets released.

And I don’t think Bangladesh first class will be included anytime soon considering it's kinda complicated . What you said that including one or two domestic tournaments. I don’t know if It's possible to do it , Sureshot or Chris Child will know better
        Last edited by Rafat23; 07-07-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X