Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I earn it again?

Hi Guys
    I’m newish to the game and need to know if I turn down the ‘earn it’ offer of captaining my country will it be re-offered again If I continue to do well? Just had a brilliant first season with Yorkshire but wanted to try and achieve the treble before getting involved with the England job. At the same time I don’t want to miss the opportunity and have to start again. Also what is the criteria of ‘earning’ it? Is it just by winning the County Championship or that and a bit more?

You will get offered it again and I tend to find you don’t need to win stuff, some semi finals or top 3 in the championship can do it

Comment

As Jamesy1984 says, you can earn the captaincy offers again, rejecting the offer doesn't stop the offers coming in in the future.

Comment

Thanks a lot Guys,
        was unsure, so might turn the offer down for time being! Amazing game and for all those who say it’s too hard, as a newbie I’ve just won The County Championship and reached both Semi’s in the One Day and Twenty/20 albeit on Easy.. point is it can be done if you put some thought into it and study these forums. Then you can move up to Normal for more of a challenge.

Comment

Working...
        X