ICC 2017 custom fixtures (tests only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC 2017 custom fixtures (tests only)

I fully support people buy the new game, but if you want some fun for nostalgia try these custom fixtures in ICC 2017. I made them using my iccfixtureditor. Sorry I don't have time to update the editor for the new game, but others are welcome to try (the code is open source).

Features
    - Australia, England, India, Pakistan, West Indies, New Zealand, and South Africa are the only playable countries
    - Most test series are 4 or 5 matches
    - Added much more warmup matches. England tours will include 4 or 5 warmup matches, making it a nice long tour. Other tours have typically 2 or 3 warmup matches. Exception is Pakistan because the game crashes if you add warmup matches to Pakistan home series.
    - Teams play each other home and away roughly every 5 years (except Ashes which still happens every 4 years).

I'm still playing my save with these fixtures in 2036. Enjoy. Install the files in the folder \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cricket Captain 2017\fxt (replace the existing files).
    Attached Files
    Check out my ICC fixture editor

Warm up matches especially before a test series must be consistent in the current game

Comment

Originally posted by Cricstarz View Post
      Warm up matches especially before a test series must be consistent in the current game
      While I agree with the sentiment, the modern reality is that warmup matches are rare especially outside England. So in that sense the game represents it accurately for the current era. I would love the option to use classic/historical schedule algorithm like removing OD formats
      Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

I wrote some proposals for custom tours using ATG players a few months back. It's an idea that will come sooner or later. Probably much later.

Comment

Working...
        X