X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    I've stickied. I'll check the spam filters on editing tomorrow.

How about most economical bowling figures in OD/20 over? Should be from a completed set of overs, ie 4 or 10 overs.

I was going to mention things along lines of fastest partnerships, but that's hard to show off. I've added an idea in a 2021 document that we should record balls faced in the partnership screens, though not sure we can get historical data for this.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    For some reason this topic ended up needing approval. Anyway, we're back open for records again!
    I think if I edit it a few times in a short space of time the site thinks I’m spamming. Any chance of making this thread a sticky mate? I’m happy to manage. Also any type of records you would like to see on it?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    For some reason this topic ended up needing approval. Anyway, we're back open for records again!

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Best T20 international bowling: 7-21, including 5 wickets in an over and 4 in 4 balls. Frank Hughes
    Records added. What happened online? You were tearing it up but now see you lost 2/5, who beat you?

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Best T20 international bowling: 7-21, including 5 wickets in an over and 4 in 4 balls. Frank Hughes
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    477 from 50 overs against Nonedescripts. An interesting scorecard as no one made a HUGE score but lots of players contributing.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Just played again against Untouchables (who then DC'd) but Max Sammels reached 100 from 42 balls
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied

I just played Smith and he says Brar got 260 odd against him...
    That’s huge!

your 243 wasn’t actually a record but the fast 50 was

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

That is indeed a record and will take some beating
    I just played Smith and he says Brar got 260 odd against him...

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Just played my first online score. Made 243 with Mark Deakin reaching 50 from only 17 balls, this a record? Gutted White didn't get his hundred as he was steaming.
    That is indeed a record and will take some beating

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Just played my first online score. Made 243 with Mark Deakin reaching 50 from only 17 balls, this a record? Gutted White didn't get his hundred as he was steaming.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

No, sadly. Its 2031 and i'm 11th in tests and 12th in ODIs and T20s. I've never been higher than 10th in tests and always been bottom in limited overs. I've never played an ODI world cup or gotten into the semi finals of the T20 one. Sometimes I don't even get out of the original group and once I couldn't even chase 80 against Oman in a T20!
    Tough times, but you still have the dedication to carry on tyring

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Nice work! So how high have you got Zimbabwe in all the rankings? Won any major tournaments?
    No, sadly. Its 2031 and i'm 11th in tests and 12th in ODIs and T20s. I've never been higher than 10th in tests and always been bottom in limited overs. I've never played an ODI world cup or gotten into the semi finals of the T20 one. Sometimes I don't even get out of the original group and once I couldn't even chase 80 against Oman in a T20!

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    Me again, fastest FC 100 and 50:
    92 ball 100 Ferdinand Liebenberg
    50 ball 50 Vernon Henderson
    Both for ZIM vs Pakistan
    Nice work! So how high have you got Zimbabwe in all the rankings? Won any major tournaments?

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Me again, fastest FC 100 and 50:
    92 ball 100 Ferdinand Liebenberg
    50 ball 50 Vernon Henderson
    Both for ZIM vs Pakistan
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X