This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    I've just whalloped a huge score online. 246-3 beating my previous best by 3 runs. With Matthews slamming a brutal 100.

One of the opposition players went for an incredible 75 runs from 4 overs. I was only about 12 after three overs as well so if I had've got a good start I reckon I could've got 20 more.
    That’s the guy who plays with Bangladesh and just goes all out attacking fields all innings. Watch this video someone loaded up online scoring 356 against him:

Highest T20 total scored in Cricket Captain 2020.cricket captain 2020 world recordcricket captain world recordcricket captain gameplay pcinternational cricke...

Comment

• OK so I just beat the ODI record and then some against Pakistan online... 533-5!!!!!

I only went really hard when I thought I could get 400-450 and then scoring went insane!
      Attached Files

Comment

• My aggressive streak continued and an unlikely candidate has the fasted T20 50... Rooooooooooooottttttttttt
        Attached Files

Comment

• I made 263 from 20 overs online with Parkin whacking 30 from a single over. The most I've had from an over online or off.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
            I made 263 from 20 overs online with Parkin whacking 30 from a single over. The most I've had from an over online or off.
            I'll take your 263 and raise you to 300

Also had Banton hit 5 6's in an over but the other one was a dot... I want the perfect over!

Giving striker the T20 record though for his 356-3 and also individual score of Padikkal of 182!!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BAQ4QylxxM
            Attached Files

Comment

• 2 OD records here... a 49 ball hundred for Kurt Carter and a 20 ball 50 for Ben Stokes
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Jamesy1984; 10-13-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Not sure where it stands but Richard Cockerill just took 5 wickets in 5 balls online.

He got 6 wickets in 10, was hoping for the double hattrick but it wasn't to be!
                Attached Files

Comment

• A new fastest ODI 100 with Ollie Pope just taking 45 balls!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• A new best bowling with Wayne Collyer taking 15-129 vs South Africa.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Gerald Coop with 282* in a 50 over game.

It was against PMXI but still... He didn't get a lot of the strike in the last 7 overs or he could've got 300.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Just bowled Kent out for 26:

Comment

• 'Personal Bests' on the same day - Highest Test (team) score: 1010-8 dec. against SL [Online Game]

Click image for larger version

Name:	For Jame.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	73570

...and...

Highest ODI (team) score against SL (same opponent as above [Deshan]) 471-4

Name:	ODI vs SL.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	73571

...and another one... <all against the same USER: DESHAN>

Highest Individual Score: Shubman Gill: 166 n.o (69) in a T20 v/s SL (excuses for the rather bad taken pic)

Name:	Highest individual score in a t20.jpeg
Views:	179
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	73572

Comment

• T20 against London_Untouchables - An almost a NO SHOW from the opponent. Skittled out cheaply for 22 runs under 5 overs.

Not sure if Bumrah's bowling performance is a record: 8/12 in 2 overs <picture below>

Name:	Bowling record.jpeg
Views:	180
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	73574

Comment

• Not had a 200 yet for an Individual player [Online Game] but I've come up to 184 n.o (117) Shreyas Iyer vs SL. Team Total 471/4. <50 overs>

#PersonalMilestone #9

3 centuries in one innings

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	73579

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984

Not sure that was London_Untouchables you played as think he's England but both are records all the same and now added.

Your posts above that some staggering efforts but not quite records!
                                Makes sense! I was always going to get the users mixed up - nevertheless, I'll try to remember better next time. Thanks for the addition

Comment

Working...
                                X