X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 23 ball test 50 here is a new record
    Attached Files

Comment

• I tried an Ultimate 11 post to find the best of the best gens and current players but the thread didn't take off so what I've done is added Online records here for most runs, most wickets and best online averages. Minimum wickets and runs requirements differ depending how popular the format is online. galvatron I used your records from the other thread to get some of your players on here but I'm sure you'll be posting some more records soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
        I tried an Ultimate 11 post to find the best of the best gens and current players but the thread didn't take off so what I've done is added Online records here for most runs, most wickets and best online averages. Minimum wickets and runs requirements differ depending how popular the format is online. galvatron I used your records from the other thread to get some of your players on here but I'm sure you'll be posting some more records soon.
        The problem with adding some of these online records is that they're constantly changing i.e. Parkin now has more runs than you've recorded so you'll have to update it every day!

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

The problem with adding some of these online records is that they're constantly changing i.e. Parkin now has more runs than you've recorded so you'll have to update it every day!
          I think I will now update the record page every Friday to stop that from happening. Then people can post what they want in the week and I’ll just take the best record for each category so this isn’t too hard work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

I think I will now update the record page every Friday to stop that from happening. Then people can post what they want in the week and I’ll just take the best record for each category so this isn’t too hard work.
            Yeah but we also have to keep looking at our players' runs/average and screenshotting it each week!

Comment

• Is this the highest online 50 over team and individual score?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Highest T20 score of any kind for a team and for an individual with Paul Parkin whacking an awesome 177 not out against Scotland. Including 13 sixes. Some brutal stuff!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Does the record have to be from a player/team you control, or do AI records count?

Comment

Is this the highest online 50 over team and individual score?
                    Nah mate I scored 422 playing as australia

Comment

Highest T20 score of any kind for a team and for an individual with Paul Parkin whacking an awesome 177 not out against Scotland. Including 13 sixes. Some brutal stuff!
                      Oh thats brutal. What level of highlights do you watch? I feel like I always score more when I play on none highlights

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984

Only your team mate

Not checked this thread for a while, will update this week
                        Oh well. I had a Windies player score 428* vs Zimbabwe (with me as England), unless you add records like lowest total, I doubt I'll have much to add. My games aren't going to well at the moment. I've managed to get England all the way down to the 11th ranked ODI side currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post

Nah mate I scored 422 playing as australia
                          I'll take the individual score. Was gutted he didn't get 200!

Surely it's harder online to get a big score as opponents are often better than the CPU!

Comment

I'll take the individual score. Was gutted he didn't get 200!

Surely it's harder online to get a big score as opponents are often better than the CPU!
                            I scored 422 playing online and warner scored 208 in that

Comment

• I've just equaled the record for fastest T20 50 twice in two games, so that's mildly irritating.

Comment

• I've just whalloped a huge score online. 246-3 beating my previous best by 3 runs. With Matthews slamming a brutal 100.

One of the opposition players went for an incredible 75 runs from 4 overs. I was only about 12 after three overs as well so if I had've got a good start I reckon I could've got 20 more.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X