This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Are Parkin and Hill new star players then? I took a guess on Hill's first name as David!
    Parkin is very good and Hill is a new signing, Ireland's best batsman... he looks good too!

Comment

83 ball 100 for Gerald Humphries for England vs South Africa.
      Also Mark Ring took 14-215 for England vs India
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
        83 ball 100 for Gerald Humphries for England vs South Africa.
        Also Mark Ring took 14-215 for England vs India
        Nice work! You've moved on from Zimbabwe then...

Comment

I've been playing a Zimbabwe career offline recently and its taken a long time but we are starting to get some good results, got some record bowling figures here or 8-54 in a Test Match vs South Africa
          Attached Files

Comment

I’ve not moved on from Zimbabwe just yet, I just fancied some variety! I’m up to 2042 now and I’ve just found a batter with 2nd 11 average of 65 who’s 20 years old. 8-54 is a great bowling figure as well and vs South Africa, I don’t think I’ve ever beaten them in a test. How has Mavuta done for you?

Comment

I’ve not moved on from Zimbabwe just yet, I just fancied some variety! I’m up to 2042 now and I’ve just found a batter with 2nd 11 average of 65 who’s 20 years old. 8-54 is a great bowling figure as well and vs South Africa, I don’t think I’ve ever beaten them in a test. How has Mavuta done for you?
              He was pretty poor to be honest it’s 2032 now and he was dropped a few years ago. I’ve literally thrown anyone young in with any sort of potential and tried lots of technique training on them .it’s taken a while but they seem to be developing to a decent unit now, seems to be no chance of a decent wicket keeper or all rounder coming along though

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

He was pretty poor to be honest it’s 2032 now and he was dropped a few years ago. I’ve literally thrown anyone young in with any sort of potential and tried lots of technique training on them .it’s taken a while but they seem to be developing to a decent unit now, seems to be no chance of a decent wicket keeper or all rounder coming along though
                I've had a few fast bowling all rounders and 1 coming through now who the AI puts to bat at 3 in all formats and he bowls well which is different to the other few who at best get a quick 30 with the bat, but bowl reasonably. I haven't had any good wicket keeper since Brendan Taylor though

Comment

I've had a few fast bowling all rounders and 1 coming through now who the AI puts to bat at 3 in all formats and he bowls well which is different to the other few who at best get a quick 30 with the bat, but bowl reasonably. I haven't had any good wicket keeper since Brendan Taylor though
                  Yea if only Taylor was younger! I've got some good middle order batsmen and openers, really struggling at T20 though

Comment

It's that man Maurice Haynes again spinning Zimbabwe to 9th in the Test rankings with an amazing win over England. He's broke his own bowling in an innings record with 9-69 and also best bowling in a match record with 14-124
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Is this a record for fastest test 50?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisr32 View Post
                        Is this a record for fastest test 50?
                        Looks like it mate, you’re playing the game in normal mode right?

ill add the record later

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Looks like it mate, you’re playing the game in normal mode right?

ill add the record later
                          Normal mode, yup.

surprised that nobody else has managed a sub 50 half century, im almost impressed with myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewisr32 View Post

Normal mode, yup.

surprised that nobody else has managed a sub 50 half century, im almost impressed with myself.
                            Added now mate good work

Comment

• New record for best economy in a T20 from Imran Tahir (1.00) in the CPL. Normal mode

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
                                New record for best economy in a T20 from Imran Tahir (1.00) in the CPL. Normal mode
                                Record added, those are amazing figures, not sure how that can be beaten!

Comment

Working...
                                X