Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New record for best bowling economy in a One Dayer: Andy McBrine 1.90 (Yorkshire vs Nottinghamshire)
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiespinnersfanpage View Post
      New record for best bowling economy in a One Dayer: Andy McBrine 1.90 (Yorkshire vs Nottinghamshire)
      Good to get an Irish player on the records page!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Nice will add both records. Who was the opponent?
        Yorkshire in the Roses battle, 1st vs 2nd as well...

Comment

I've just bowled out Pakistan for 39! It was a bit of a seaming pitch but they've imploded. The ICC will be investigating this match for possible match fixing...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
            I've just bowled out Pakistan for 39! It was a bit of a seaming pitch but they've imploded. The ICC will be investigating this match for possible match fixing...
            After you set them over 600, what happened to the pitch!?

unfortunately Sureshot still holds the record after bowling a team out for 30

Comment

After you set them over 600, what happened to the pitch!?

unfortunately Sureshot still holds the record after bowling a team out for 30
              I bowled them out for 150 in their first innings as well! I made about 400 and 300ish... In the next test I bowled them out for less than 200 twice again, the worst Pak side I've seen.

Does Sureshot hold the Test match record?

Comment

I bowled them out for 150 in their first innings as well! I made about 400 and 300ish... In the next test I bowled them out for less than 200 twice again, the worst Pak side I've seen.

Does Sureshot hold the Test match record?
                The current records are all on the 1st page of this thread

Comment

I didn’t separate international and non international as thought it would make the thread too long so although it’s the best test I’ve seen it didn’t break out first class record

Comment

I didn’t separate international and non international as thought it would make the thread too long so although it’s the best test I’ve seen it didn’t break out first class record
                    Much harder to bowl a team out for so few in a test than FC!

Comment

I've taken the T20 world cup seriously this time and made a high total and individual score Vs the mighty Scotland. I ended up being a bit disappointed as at once stage I was 147-0 and 270 seemed possible.

Max Sammels with 135NO is also a highest score.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've taken the T20 world cup seriously this time and made a high total and individual score Vs the mighty Scotland. I ended up being a bit disappointed as at once stage I was 147-0 and 270 seemed possible.

Max Sammels with 135NO is also a highest score.
                        Records added, some hitting that even if it was only Scotland!

Comment

I'd like to submit a One Day partnership of 293 between Bell-Drummond and Dickson! Admittedly it was against a depleted Sussex attack, with about 7 of their bowlers playing in the Hundred, but you can only beat what's in front of you!

Comment

Originally posted by djmaddison8 View Post
                            I'd like to submit a One Day partnership of 293 between Bell-Drummond and Dickson! Admittedly it was against a depleted Sussex attack, with about 7 of their bowlers playing in the Hundred, but you can only beat what's in front of you!
                            Lots of these records are against weak opposition so wouldn't worry about that. Great effort!

Comment

Highest score in FC cricket Paul Parkin with 376. Was gutted that Hill got out for 299!

They shared a partnership of 648 - which I think is also a record?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Highest score in FC cricket Paul Parkin with 376. Was gutted that Hill got out for 299!

They shared a partnership of 648 - which I think is also a record?
                                Are Parkin and Hill new star players then? I took a guess on Hill's first name as David!

Comment

Working...
                                X