Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason this topic ended up needing approval. Anyway, we're back open for records again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      For some reason this topic ended up needing approval. Anyway, we're back open for records again!
      I think if I edit it a few times in a short space of time the site thinks I’m spamming. Any chance of making this thread a sticky mate? I’m happy to manage. Also any type of records you would like to see on it?

Comment

I've stickied. I'll check the spam filters on editing tomorrow.

How about most economical bowling figures in OD/20 over? Should be from a completed set of overs, ie 4 or 10 overs.

I was going to mention things along lines of fastest partnerships, but that's hard to show off. I've added an idea in a 2021 document that we should record balls faced in the partnership screens, though not sure we can get historical data for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          I've stickied. I'll check the spam filters on editing tomorrow.

How about most economical bowling figures in OD/20 over? Should be from a completed set of overs, ie 4 or 10 overs.

I was going to mention things along lines of fastest partnerships, but that's hard to show off. I've added an idea in a 2021 document that we should record balls faced in the partnership screens, though not sure we can get historical data for this.
          Good idea about the economy rates, added to both 1 day and T20 records

Comment

57 ball ODI hundred for Jason Sugden for Zim vs England. Also Prince Johnson got 8-61 in and ODI vs England
            Attached Files

Comment

This is an AI record but I thought it was worth sharing. A bowler got 8 wickets for no runs in a FC match!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                57 ball ODI hundred for Jason Sugden for Zim vs England. Also Prince Johnson got 8-61 in and ODI vs England
                That's crazy. Do AI records count on this thread? Any idea who he got 8-0 against?

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

That's crazy. Do AI records count on this thread? Any idea who he got 8-0 against?
                  It doesn't list any teams in his 'for team' section so I guess a domestic Irish match

Comment

Lojoda i was just about to post a 57 ball ODI hundred but you beat me to it!

That 8-0 is incredible... Irish league Cricket maybe!? Nah this thread doesn't include AI records but still that amazing!

Attached is a best econ for a bowler in a T20
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Jamesy1984; 07-13-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Early contender for ODI economy rate. 3 RPO for Benjamin Gain for Zim vs South Africa
                      Attached Files

Comment

Early contender for ODI economy rate. 3 RPO for Benjamin Gain for Zim vs South Africa
                        Record added mate

I had a thought about creating dream 11's underneath the records (3 teams - Test, ODI, T20 INT). So users post their regens and we make a team for each format, only stipulation is your regen must have played at least 30 international games in the format you are entering him for. We can then take people out the teams when other people post regens with better records. The regen must play for your team not AI. What you guys think?

Thinking Test match - 2 openers, 3 middle order batsmen, 1 all rounder, 1 wicket keeper, 1 spinner, 3 seamers. ODI/T20 - 2 Openers, 3 middle order batsmen, 2 all rounders, 1 wicket keeper, 1 spinner, 2 seamers.
                        Last edited by Jamesy1984; 07-13-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Jamesy1984 Thanks. I've got 1 more, Anderson Phillip got 8-20 in a T20 for Trinidad and Tobago vs Guyana
                          Attached Files

Comment

Jamesy1984 Thanks. I've got 1 more, Anderson Phillip got 8-20 in a T20 for Trinidad and Tobago vs Guyana
                            Very impressive! Record added along with a new one for longest innings (balls faced) in an FC game. With this 713 ball effort for Sibley for England in an online game vs India.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Possible highest first class partnership of 550. Michael (Mo) Lester (he'd just got 270 odd in the Ashes in his previous innings) and Mark Deakin (who got 343*)

It's Lancashire's all time highest partnership. They batted a day and a half and Lester only got out once I went for it in order to set up a declaration, I was batting 2nd.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                                Possible highest first class partnership of 550. Michael (Mo) Lester (he'd just got 270 odd in the Ashes in his previous innings) and Mark Deakin (who got 343*)

It's Lancashire's all time highest partnership. They batted a day and a half and Lester only got out once I went for it in order to set up a declaration, I was batting 2nd.
                                Nice will add both records. Who was the opponent?

Comment

Working...
                                X