This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Sometimes a few good players is all you need online to be competitive.... good tactis go a long way

Do you have any online teams?
    No, I’ve not done online before. How does it work? Can you still play offline with the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

No, I’ve not done online before. How does it work? Can you still play offline with the team?
      Yup you can play any of your offline games online as long as they have been played in normal mode. It doesn't affect the offline game at all apart from the player record pages as you can also see all their online averages

Comment

Yup you can play any of your offline games online as long as they have been played in normal mode. It doesn't affect the offline game at all apart from the player record pages as you can also see all their online averages
        Thanks, I’ll have a look at

Comment

Me again, fastest FC 100 and 50:
          92 ball 100 Ferdinand Liebenberg
          50 ball 50 Vernon Henderson
          Both for ZIM vs Pakistan
          Attached Files

Comment

Me again, fastest FC 100 and 50:
            92 ball 100 Ferdinand Liebenberg
            50 ball 50 Vernon Henderson
            Both for ZIM vs Pakistan
            Nice work! So how high have you got Zimbabwe in all the rankings? Won any major tournaments?

Comment

Nice work! So how high have you got Zimbabwe in all the rankings? Won any major tournaments?
              No, sadly. Its 2031 and i'm 11th in tests and 12th in ODIs and T20s. I've never been higher than 10th in tests and always been bottom in limited overs. I've never played an ODI world cup or gotten into the semi finals of the T20 one. Sometimes I don't even get out of the original group and once I couldn't even chase 80 against Oman in a T20!

Comment

No, sadly. Its 2031 and i'm 11th in tests and 12th in ODIs and T20s. I've never been higher than 10th in tests and always been bottom in limited overs. I've never played an ODI world cup or gotten into the semi finals of the T20 one. Sometimes I don't even get out of the original group and once I couldn't even chase 80 against Oman in a T20!
                Tough times, but you still have the dedication to carry on tyring

Comment

Just played my first online score. Made 243 with Mark Deakin reaching 50 from only 17 balls, this a record? Gutted White didn't get his hundred as he was steaming.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                    Just played my first online score. Made 243 with Mark Deakin reaching 50 from only 17 balls, this a record? Gutted White didn't get his hundred as he was steaming.
                    That is indeed a record and will take some beating

Comment

That is indeed a record and will take some beating
                      I just played Smith and he says Brar got 260 odd against him...

Comment

I just played Smith and he says Brar got 260 odd against him...
                        That’s huge!

your 243 wasn’t actually a record but the fast 50 was

Comment

Just played again against Untouchables (who then DC'd) but Max Sammels reached 100 from 42 balls
                          Attached Files

Comment

477 from 50 overs against Nonedescripts. An interesting scorecard as no one made a HUGE score but lots of players contributing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Best T20 international bowling: 7-21, including 5 wickets in an over and 4 in 4 balls. Frank Hughes
                              Attached Files

Comment

Best T20 international bowling: 7-21, including 5 wickets in an over and 4 in 4 balls. Frank Hughes
                                Records added. What happened online? You were tearing it up but now see you lost 2/5, who beat you?

Comment

Working...
                                X