No announcement yet.

Simple Feature Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This review also had some great ideas - http://www.cricketweb.net/game-revie...T7kbkQmgGCBNNM

Comment

• Would it be simple to have an option for batsmen to take quick singles? It would be good if it was a tick box on the interface.

the reason behind this is to get batsmen to rotate the strike no matter what their aggression rating is.

For example, in a 4/5 day match, you might be needing to defend out a session so your batsmen are not playing any aggressive shots, but that doesnt mean they should not be looking for and taking quick singles.

The risk factor is employing this option could be increased chances of run outs.

Comment

• has anyone suggested the world cup super league. I would like to see that in the 2021 version.

Comment

• Ridiculous things happening in games.

Playing online and in two consequetive balls the keeper drops regulation catches. Next ball goes for 4. Then the batsman is clean bowled from a no ball... It benefitted me mind as the guy went on and got 40. But he got 3 lives in the space of four balls. The other player must've been RAGING.

When I bowled, there was also a clean bowled from a no ball and two drops in the slips and a keeper drop.

In a T20 game there was 3 drops from the keeper, 2 drops in the slips (might've been a 3rd) and 2 wickets off no balls.

In the space of 30 odd overs (game finished early) that's utterly preposterous!

Comment

• England contracts remain a frustration for me.

There has always been the frustion of a fringe player more often than not being called up to the squad but never getting a contract. This means that you have to find a like-for-like bit don't benefit from the compensation so in a resouce poor club you might not be able to have a player of equal enough ability.

If the overall system isn't going to change to something more like real life then being paid per call-up would get around the problem.

Comment

• Of equal frustration is when I sign a really hopeful young player on a 28k, three year contract and they get selected for England.

It is not unusual to have them for a year, maybe two, and then they get a central contract. At the moment you recieve their contracted salary so you can find a like-for-like replacement - which is 28k. However they are no longer a 28k player and if I was renewing their contract I would be coughing up 60k plus to keep them.

So while I can sign another young hopeful and hope for the best what I can not do is sign another player of similar calibre to replace them when they play internationals.

Despite being centrally contracted you should be renewing their contract and you should be recieving the revised amount. Maybe you should get three rounds to negotiate the contract before other counties can step in or are given a take-it-or-leave-it offer. It won't encourage players to offer huge salaries because they could lose their England contract next season and you have commited to another year or two at the overpriced rate.

While this is less of an issue at a big-buget county the effect on a small-budget county is to stop you being able to compete unncessarily.

Comment

Working...
              X