X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springbok 1970
    replied
    Hi Sureshot, I just want to run something by you. On 8/12/2020, you messaged me re: Chris Wilkins, that you can`t be an All Rounder/ Wicket Keeper. My question is, can he be an Occasional WK/ All rounder?

Leave a comment:

• ataraxia
    replied
    Also, based on his recent innings, Finn Allen should be Very Aggressive not Defensive.

Leave a comment:

• ataraxia
    replied
    Wellington:

Michael Bracewell is an OS all-rounder now, no longer a wicketkeeper. If all-rounder + part-time keeper is an option then John R Reid and him should be that.

We can't do all-rounder keepers, but I've made those changes to Bracewell.

Devon Conway keeps occasionally in T20 games for Wellington, should be a part-time keeper.

Changed

Malcolm Nofal has gone back to South Africa, should no longer be in the squad.

Changed

Jeetan Patel has retired playing for Wellington.

Changed

Rachin Ravindra should probably be rated as a slightly better bowler, he's a promising player for NZ.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-15-2021, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Perhaps NZ should be rated better amongst the test playing nations next time.
    Certainly some players have stood out recently, with both ball and bat.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, but Zimbabwe’s blessing muzarabani is now not kolpak and got a 5 fer vs pakistan late last year
    Thanks, I've reverted him to a full time Zimbabwe player, I've also adjusted the Northamptonshire overseas (Blessing is main, Fahim reserve)

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, but Zimbabwe’s blessing muzarabani is now not kolpak and got a 5 fer vs pakistan late last year

Leave a comment:

• GauntMJ
    replied
    Originally posted by GauntMJ View Post
    Irfan Pathan active playing T20 in the LPL Unretired from Dom 20 Over
    Munaf Patel active playing T20 in the LPL Unretired from Dom 20 Over
    Manpreet Gony active playing T20 in the LPL Unretired from Dom 20 Over
    Johan Botha active playing for Hobart (presume will be updated when Aus squads updated) Yes, this change is in.
    Daniel Sams is RHB Changed
    Benny Howell bowling between 100 to 120 KPH argument changed to RM? Changed, done some research and agree with this.

Also any plans for CC21 for LPL to be added and also One Day Super League

I assume you mean the ODI Super League? The Sri Lankan 20 Over comp is a possible addition for 2021.
    Yeah yeah the ODI Super League, been a great addition to the International calendar, more context to the ODI series with World Cup qualification through this on the line! As a fan of associate cricket be great to play as Netherlands through the ODI Super League in the 2021 addition of the game! ????

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by estmsm View Post
    Kamran Ghulam is missing from the game. He was the highest run getter in the recently concluded Quaid e Azam Trophy (First Class cricket) in Pakistan. He is an all rounder, slow left-arm othodox. He has decent stats for a spinner in limited overs domestic cricket. He is averaging 50 in FC cricket at the moment. Terrific talent for the future. Kindly add him to the game.
    Thanks, I've added him to the game. He was missing from the DB because he'd missed the 2019-20 season.

Leave a comment:

• estmsm
    replied
    Kamran Ghulam is missing from the game. He was the highest run getter in the recently concluded Quaid e Azam Trophy (First Class cricket) in Pakistan. He is an all rounder, slow left-arm othodox. He has decent stats for a spinner in limited overs domestic cricket. He is averaging 50 in FC cricket at the moment. Terrific talent for the future. Kindly add him to the game.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    I think Sean Abbott needs to be an All Rounder I agree.
    Steve O'Keefe needs to be just a bowler He is just a bowler in the latest live DB.

I have played a few different saves in the Australia team and the one thing that kills me is no wicketkeepers are international standard, especially the re gen players. Rowe was pretty significantly under-rated, so he's improved for the next version. I've gone through the current crop of players, I feel they're fairly rated with the bat. Carey is pretty good, as to be expected.

I however am currently in 2026 and have a 24 year old leg spinner who has taken 396 test wickets at an average of 20 - best player I have ever had as a Re Gen in my life playing ICC (pretty much close to a daily game)
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-07-2021, 01:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Zimbabwe
    Milton shumba is an sla all rounder not keeper, he was second best behind maderve in u19 World Cup and made t20i debut this year

Thanks, I've changed him to an SLA all rounder.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-07-2021, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
    Hi Sureshot, I wonder if you would be kind enough to tell me how a player is given All rounder status? The reason I`m asking this question is, I`ve been looking up some players on Wikipedia, and discovered that many players given A/R status in CC, are just recorded as Batsmen. To name a few, Bill Edrich, Denis Compton & Peter Parfitt are just known as Batsmen, where as they clearly record Ian Botham, Trevor Bailey & Asif Iqbal as All rounders. I think it`s clear that a number of players are regarded as Batsmen, who bowled, and not genuine A/R`s. I would value your opinion , and others if they have one.
    Going back through eras there are a lot more all-rounders. Someone like Edrich may have only taken 41 test wickets at 41, but he opened the bowling in 23 Test innings.

The rules for All-Rounders are vague, especially preWW2.

We have some code which suggests who should be all-rounders, I've predominantly used that for the ATG players, using more user feedback for all-rounder status with current players.

Thanks for all feedback, I've gone through most of it and replied where neccessary, will look at the Occasional Keepers from Springbok tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Will Puckoski is way too under rated in this game, He is also a Opener in FC cricket.
    I can never get him to score a ton and played this game on a few new saves. Hmm, he's not too bad in game, by any stretch, but agree he needs to be improved so have done so. He looks a bit of a talent based on numbers. He's down as opener in all forms.

James Pattinson is way unders too Can't agree here, his ability is really strong.
    Mitch Swepson is Australias 2nd Spinner and he gets dropped from QLD and never gets picked Agree, he's not rated well enough, I've improved him.

Matt Renshaw is no longer classed as an Opener in any form of cricket

Whilst he might not be opening this season, he's spent so much of his career doing so, including 10 of 16 innings last season. I'll be leaving as an opener for now.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2021, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GauntMJ
    replied
    Irfan Pathan active playing T20 in the LPL Unretired from Dom 20 Over
    Munaf Patel active playing T20 in the LPL Unretired from Dom 20 Over
    Manpreet Gony active playing T20 in the LPL Unretired from Dom 20 Over
    Johan Botha active playing for Hobart (presume will be updated when Aus squads updated) Yes, this change is in.
    Daniel Sams is RHB Changed
    Benny Howell bowling between 100 to 120 KPH argument changed to RM? Changed, done some research and agree with this.

Also any plans for CC21 for LPL to be added and also One Day Super League

I assume you mean the ODI Super League? The Sri Lankan 20 Over comp is a possible addition for 2021.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2021, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Piggy-backing on the Aussies, for South Australia:

Jake Weatherald is a pretty aggressive player so labelling him with Average aggression under-rates him somewhat. he's pretty close on SRs between Ave and Agg, especially in FC, he's arguably Agg so I've changed.

Cam Valente is anything but Very Defensive with the bat, even if he comes off maybe once a season and is six bait with the ball. His Strike Rates are very low, whilst he may be aggressive, if he's not connecting with the ball, then he can't be classed higher on an aggression scale which is linked to Strike Rates not how much they swing the bat.

Cam Ferguson has been slapping the pill in Australia and England for many seasons now and plays all three forms. Now he's retired maybe the point is moot but I'd rate him above Average aggression. Do you mean Cameron White? His Strike Rates aren't great in his recent years.

Jack Dickman is aggressive but should only be considered a part-time 'keeper, if that's an option. Changed.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2021, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X