Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So at Somerset a young lad called Will Smeed has recently been given a pro contract. Heard from friends that he will play for England. I'm not sure on that yet but today on his second t20 appearance in the Blast he smote a mighty 80. Please can he be added Sureshot.

I've added him.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Is jamie Overton and Laurie Evans transfers time Surrey due to be updated in game ?

Yes, as they're both on loan prior to their perma deals I've added them so they will be at Surrey in the next patch.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Sam Wisniewski, Yorkshire, SLW LHB

Added.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
          Stuart Whittingham has retired due to injury. Real shame for a still young and promising bowler. Jerome Taylor also not joining now.

They've signed Jared Warner (who should be RMF) from Yorks seemingly like for like.
          I've retired Whittingham. Jared Warner doesn't move until the end of the season, so we can't move him. I've made him RMF. I'm going to leave Taylor at Gloucs as that is a C-19 related issue, and we're trying to ignore that in situations like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MateGaming View Post
            Batsman Fletcha Middleton included in Hampshire squad for their final BWT match..

Bats right handed, bowling style apparently OS but have never seen him bowl
            Avg aggression from what I've seen

Would be great if he could be added
            May have been in the squad, but he's not played yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

I think maintaining a player database is both a science and an art. The science is resting established players bang on so they maintain their averages and levels of performances. The art is rating the potential of the unknown quantities, this is something Football Manager through it's extensive database scouting volunteers does well aside from the odd Cherno Samba!
              Which is also something they can do with their enormous budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                How do I see retired players’ stats please?

Even if I select All Players, Retired or not or even key in their name, I can’t find players like Matt Coles or James Logan who just retired for me in 2029. I just want to look back and see Logan’s career record. These are players that have retired during my save but how do I see their stats? I’m supposed to be able to do so aren’t I?
                Only if they've played international can you view their stats after retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                  Hi Sureshot, what is your criteria for picking a players bowling style? As you know, I like to play matches using the ATG`s, and have noticed that a number of players are listed with 2 sometimes 3 different bowling styles. EG Eknath Solkar SLA & LM. Brian Close OS & RM and Gary Sobers SLA, SLW & LFM. I assume that these 3 I`ve listed, probably started out as pace bowlers, and reverted to spin as they got older. Is it possible to ascertain which style was their best and amend their status accordingly? Many thanks.
                  I tend to go on what they used the most, if that information is available. Very tough to know exactly, especially with older players.

Comment

• Originally posted by FineLegatron View Post
                    Izatullah Dawlatzai has disappeared! The Afghan-German bowling weapon has gone from the game, from what I can see. Michael Richardson (former Durham) is playing for them too - possible additions for ATG?
                    Dawlatzai is still in the DB, you'll only be able to see him by a name search or on All Players. We don't have Germany as an ATG/CMS side for CC2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                      Cannot seem to find Arjun Tendulkar in the Mumbai domestic scene anywhere, he is currently. He is currently 20yrs, was not long ago playing for the Under 19. I guess he should be up there in the list atleast if not default in the Mumbai domestic 11 startup team (still early days)
                      Age?: ?20 years 312 days
                      Bat Style?: ?Left Handed Bat
                      Teams?: ?India U19, Aakash Tigers MWS
                      Bowl Style?: ?Left-arm fast-medium
                      All Rounder category

Pls add him on, waiting to play him. (The legendary Sachin Tendulkar's son)

Not sure if he is already listed, cannot find him anywhere.
                      He's not played any professional cricket. Does he have a contract with Mumbai for the upcoming domestic season?

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post
                        Abbas is a RM. Never bowls over 130. Average around 125kph
                        Will the colour of Pakistan's OD kit be updated in next patch and whats the news about Day/Night Test matches
                        Changed Abbas to RM. Pakistan's OD kit has been updated for next patch. No further news on Day/Night Tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhruv View Post
                          Do you know that Andre Russel hits a 6 every 7 balls.and here in the game he rarely hits a six thats why I am telling he needs a buff. Last year he avg 50 with 198 Sr in t20, that's hugeeee.
                          His numbers are inflated by a high not out % in that season, 13 N.O. in 31 innings. His batting ability is fair ingame.

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post
                            Lungi Ngidi is probably the most overrated player on the game. He has 143 wickets in just 66 matches in my save(I am playing as Pakistan). His ability should be nerfed big time
                            His real record is strong, he's started his career well, especially in ODIs.

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzy View Post

He bats at 7 in odi’s, England’s batting is that strong in odi’s that the top 6 use the majority of the overs, ive seen him come in regularly with only a few overs to go which dosent leave you much time to get a score. He’s played 105 odi’s matches to date and only batted in 85 of them, that should show you how strong England’s top 6 is in odi’s. When he has been given the opportunity to bat higher up the order he’s got runs, he has 3 odi century’s surely he can bat?
                              His job when coming on to bowl for England in odi’s is to keep things tight and not leak many runs which as far as i can remember he does successfully, his economy rate in odi’s is 5.23 which in this day and age in odi’s is impressive.
                              He bats at 3 for worcestershire which shows he’s a proper batsmen and scores runs for them regularly, in last years t20 blast he played 7 games and scored 365 runs with an average of 73 and a strike rate of 171, i do agree he can be erratic at times but the guy can clearly bat and deserves a much higher rating. Or maybe im completely wrong and just bias..?
                              This is why i feel we need a player editor to be able to edit player abilities to our own liking.
                              it's been interesting that England dropped him after the first ODI vs Aus. i feel his form has massively tailed off recently. Whilst domestic form is still strong, there is a big difference between Int/Dom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Which is also something they can do with their enormous budget.
                                Nope. They use volunteers.

Comment

Working...
                                X