Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the England white ball team should be looked at. As if I pick the normal team real life team first year in ODI or T20, they're always 3.5 or 4 star rated and significantly weaker than the opposition. Players who seem to particularly under perform are Buttler, Bairstow, Ali and Rashid I don't know if that's just my experience. Never qualify from World T20 group with England but do quite well in T20 with other teams

Comment

• Hi

Really enjoying the game.

Not sure if we all (Customers) get the same youth players and how things vary from county to county but I’m into my fourth year as Yorkshire... any chance some of the ‘made up’ players could have Asian sounding names and even some slightly more modern names please?

I’ve got a few Jons, a Fred and names like Albright and Armstrong. What about names like Ethan and Harrison as first names for example?

Sorry, I just feel like they’re often quite boring sounding old names at Yorkshire. Thanks for making ‘my dad’ a player at Essex though. Unfortunately I couldn’t afford to sign him!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
        Pope is keeping for Surrey ahead of Foakes whilst both are on the pitch, which is rather unrealistic
        Slight change here, Pope is still an FT keeper. Chris found a bug with how keeper abilities were being set, which is why Pope was keeping ahead of Foakes. MarkNotts This will also apply to the Duckett/Moores situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Slight change here, Pope is still an FT keeper. Chris found a bug with how keeper abilities were being set, which is why Pope was keeping ahead of Foakes. MarkNotts This will also apply to the Duckett/Moores situation.
          Nice! Cheers

Comment

• I saw recently Eoin Morgan kept wicket for England early in career, so he could be a part time wicket keeper? Like AB De villiers is

Comment

• Hi Sureshot, 2 more ATG`s to have their status changed. Greg Shipperd & Mike Haysman, who toured South Africa with the Australian Rebel tour, were also occasional Wicket Keepers, more so Shipperd, who was back-up keeper to Steve Rixon. Many Thanks.

Changed in next DB.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                Hi Sureshot, 2 more ATG`s to have their status changed. Greg Shipperd & Mike Haysman, who toured South Africa with the Australian Rebel tour, were also occasional Wicket Keepers, more so Shipperd, who was back-up keeper to Steve Rixon. Many Thanks.
                Looks like everyone in that era was a part time wicket keeper at some point

Comment

• Abbas is a RM. Never bowls over 130. Average around 125kph
                  Will the colour of Pakistan's OD kit be updated in next patch and whats the news about Day/Night Test matches

Comment

• Do you know that Andre Russel hits a 6 every 7 balls.and here in the game he rarely hits a six thats why I am telling he needs a buff. Last year he avg 50 with 198 Sr in t20, that's hugeeee.

Comment

• Hi Adil, I wouldn`t say that everyone was an occasional WK, but, having played games where your keeper gets injured, it`s nice to have somebody as back-up to go behind the stumps. I would also point out that I do this for game accuracy. If you look at the last 2 names I posted, Greg Shipperd actually played as a WK on the rebel tour. Mike Haysman may not have played often as WK, but is listed as occasional on the Cricket Archive site. I`m sure there are many more, but I`ve tried to limit myself to those Occasional Keepers who have actually recorded a stumping, a true measure of a keepers ability, in my opinion.

Comment

• Hi Adil, thank-you for your message. I don`t know what I`m doing wrong, but I couldn`t reply privately for some reason. In answer to your question, I only play Test matches, and I tend to play matches in the 1950`s 60`s 70`s & 80`s, mainly South Africa against India, Pakistan & the West Indies, sides they were unable to play, due to Apartheid. The beauty of CC is, I`m able to play fantasy cricket. Anyway, carry on posting, like you, I enjoy reading other peoples posts and opinions. Enjoy the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                          Hi Adil, thank-you for your message. I don`t know what I`m doing wrong, but I couldn`t reply privately for some reason. In answer to your question, I only play Test matches, and I tend to play matches in the 1950`s 60`s 70`s & 80`s, mainly South Africa against India, Pakistan & the West Indies, sides they were unable to play, due to Apartheid. The beauty of CC is, I`m able to play fantasy cricket. Anyway, carry on posting, like you, I enjoy reading other peoples posts and opinions. Enjoy the game.
                          Cheers sir

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                            Tom Lace to Gloucestershire.

Handy replacement for Roderick!

Got that change.
                            In game Lace is uncontracted and Roderick still at Gloucestershire.

Roderick doesn't move until 2021. Lace is in next database update.
                            Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                              Hampshire have signed George Munsey on a t20 contract.
                              This move has now been officially announced by Hampshire

Added for next DB update.
                              Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot, in my ongoing battle for player status accuracy, with the ATG`s, I`ve found 2 more in need of a change. John Parker & Bruce Edgar, New Zealand Test Cricketers, should be altered to Occasional Wicket Keepers. Many Thanks.

Changed in next DB update.
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X