Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sureshot, the 6 players I forwarded for status change, are all listed as occasional Wicket Keepers in the Cricket Archive, that`s where I go for information on the ATG`s. Does this make any difference to Chris Wilkins, who appears to have been an Opener, All rounder & occasional Wicket Keeper?

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
      Hi Sureshot, the 6 players I forwarded for status change, are all listed as occasional Wicket Keepers in the Cricket Archive, that`s where I go for information on the ATG`s. Does this make any difference to Chris Wilkins, who appears to have been an Opener, All rounder & occasional Wicket Keeper?
      Was he more an all-rounder or more an occasional keeper? That's what I've found going back in time, everyone did everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Hi Dhruv,

Mumbai
        -A Singh/ S tiwary it should be like that.

I don't understand your point here, are you saying they should be playing an even amount of matches each?
        Thanks for replying, my point for above was like even selection of the above players.

for the database feedback can you buff Andre Russle?

And a apology to Springvok1970.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot, Chris Wilkins probably started out as an Opener/ Occasional Wicket Keeper, but became more of an All rounder later. I think that you a right, and forget him wicket keeping. Dhruv, no apology necessary, I enjoy reading every ones posts, it helps me on the occasions I look to play a modern era game.

Comment

• Lungi Ngidi is probably the most overrated player on the game. He has 143 wickets in just 66 matches in my save(I am playing as Pakistan). His ability should be nerfed big time

Comment

• Not sure if this has been raided before but Irish players should count as overseas from this season. A few have gone kolpak or have UK passports to avoid counting as overseas mind.

Gareth Delaney is joining Leicestershire as an overseas for the t20s. I believe from how Stirling is contracted at Northants this should be possible in game?

Irish as overseas works in CC2020, Murtagh is retired from international so doesn't count as overseas. Added Delany to Leics.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Hampshire have signed George Munsey on a t20 contract.

Comment

• Impressed with Anuj Dal for Derbs today who took his chance to bat for a decent length of time and did it quite beautifully. There were some very nice shots in this innings and when he had to some resolute defence. I've always felt Dal has the makings of a really good player. His shot selection is very impressive and he's good on both sides of the wicket. Too often and through no fault of his own, he has had to bat in lost causes, a search for quick runs or just playing out time and has rarely had what you might describe as the right circumstances to try and impress. This innings today should give him a great deal of confidence and there can be no doubt he should be an automatic choice for the final two matches. On the back of it I'd suggest his batting ability should be there or thereabouts with Critchley and Hudson-Prentice.

I've improved Dal with the bat up to a Critchley/HP level.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 09-21-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                    Hampshire have signed George Munsey on a t20 contract.
                    This doesn't seem to have been confirmed anywhere as of yet, in terms of official sources, but this may well be true. Has played for the Hants 2nds before and with Rossouw away, Donald injured and Vince doubtful, this move would make sense. As a Hampshire fan, I'm excited to see what he brings, if the move goes through of course.

Do you have any links other than the article on The Portsmouth News, as that's all I can find?

Comment

• Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

This doesn't seem to have been confirmed anywhere as of yet, in terms of official sources, but this may well be true. Has played for the Hants 2nds before and with Rossouw away, Donald injured and Vince doubtful, this move would make sense. As a Hampshire fan, I'm excited to see what he brings, if the move goes through of course.

Do you have any links other than the article on The Portsmouth News, as that's all I can find?

Only the old reliable CE I'm afraid. Hope it's true he's handy. Could genuinly bludgeon a massive ton or equally string a run of single digit scores together.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot do you think the rest of the feedback in this thread will be gone over in time for the next patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                          Hi Sureshot do you think the rest of the feedback in this thread will be gone over in time for the next patch?
                          The next patch had it's DB finalised on 16th August.

Comment

Thanks Nige looking forward to the release.

Comment

Will Pakistan's kit colour be changed in next patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post
                                Will Pakistan's kit colour be changed in next patch?
                                Not for this patch.

Comment

Working...
                                X