Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Martin Andersson at Middlesex could do with a reasonable batting increase and a change from very defensive to defensive given his first class strike rate of 50.

He's scored 2 50s so far this season but more than that I watched his innings of 92 against Hampshire and he really struck me as a proper batsman. Really sound technique coupled with a level head as the wickets fell around him. I think he will do very well for Middlesex both now and in the future and I've yet to see him get in their side in game.

Changed to Def. I've given him a decent improvement.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 09-23-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• I think George Scott at Glos is an all rounder, he was touted as such when they signed him and they're using him with the ball often. Changed.

Ben Charlesworth looked very good in making his fourth first class 50 as well backing up some of the hype around him at the county. Could I suggest a batting boost for him so he's at least a bit closer to the first team? He's another I've never seen get a game in CC but is keeping Hammond firmly out the red ball side this season. Probably a fair call, tough start to his Gloucs career but has decent U-19 numbers for England.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wisden....my-cricket/amp - Good article on Charlesworth and his potential, makes it pretty clear he's an opener by trade and after his appearances there this season should be changed in game. Changed to opener allrounder.

Really unsure where Bracey will bat to be honest, may come in for Charlesworth or slot in at 3 or 4. I'd suggest 3 at the moment as he's played much more there. He's in the middle order for the Blast so I'd suggest 5 in t20s and 3 in both other formats.

Again have to request that Hammond is adjusted to agressive he really is a white ball player. Dent and Hammond should be white ball openers and Dent and Charlesworth red ball openers. Whilst Hammond's SR in 20over is good, in FC and LA it is in the defensive/very defensive ballpark. 20over isn't a good guide for strike rate if said player also plays other formats.

I think Cockbain should be retired from first class too, nowhere near the real life side yet gets in the game side consistently. As above Dent on the other hand is back playing t20 and just smacked two very decent 50s! Not sure he should be retired from FC, can't see anything that he's on a white-ball only contract and he played an FC match in 2018. I've made some adjustments to his AI FC selection.

Also having been watching and researching Gloucestershire's bowling speeds I think they should be:

Payne: LMF In-game
      M.Taylor: LFM Changed
      Shaw: RFM Changed
      Whittingham: RF Now retired, but changed anyway as he's in Scotland's ATG list.
      J.Taylor: RF In game
      Higgins: RM In game
      Scott: RM In game
      Charlesworth: RM In game
      Last edited by Sureshot; 09-23-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• https://www.thecricketer.com/Topics/..._to_watch.html - enjoyable article on some of the best young prospects to keep an eye on this season. Hope all these players potentials are stacked Nige!

Comment

• Harry Brook the opener at Yorks is another player who has a fair number if games under his belt and two fifties already this season but never gets in the actual Yorkshire side. Small batting increase? Changed him to aggressive and improved him with the bat.

I think Tom Wood at Derbyshire should be an opener in all formats also. Derbyshire dont have a back up opener and he both opens in club cricket and is opening for them against Yorkshire. I'd also say he should be average aggression, he's an aggressive bat who scores quickly for his club but we will see if he can step that up to county level. Nice fifty to round off the t20s this season for Derbs too.

Changed to opener in all formats.
          Last edited by Sureshot; 09-23-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
            Craig Overton RMF? He's on Cricinfo crediting his form this season to adding a yard of pace and claims he's gone from 81-82mph to 85-86mph. Certainly bowling well so far!

And could Tom Sole at Northants get a small boost? Played half a dozen t20s last season but gets nowhere near the side in game.
            Don't forget that the bowling categories in this game are :- RM - RFM - RMF - RF, so Overton's increase in pace is correct at RMF, he isn't RF as I don't think he gets above 88 mph like his brother.
            Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post

Don't forget that the bowling categories in this game are :- RM - RFM - RMF - RF, so Overton's increase in pace is correct at RMF, he isn't RF as I don't think he gets above 88 mph like his brother.
              Ah he's RFM at the moment is he not? So I was proposing a move to RMF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

Ah he's RFM at the moment is he not? So I was proposing a move to RMF.
                Apologies, I thought you were questioning him being RMF, I haven't looked at him in game, I know he was RFM last year, he seems to have done a Woakes and added a few mph, which he needed to do if he wanted to get back with England.
                Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post

Apologies, I thought you were questioning him being RMF, I haven't looked at him in game, I know he was RFM last year, he seems to have done a Woakes and added a few mph, which he needed to do if he wanted to get back with England.
                  Aye whilst the ECB have been ok at ruining already fast bowlers hopefully Craig can join Woakes in adding a yard at their behest and benefiting from it!

Comment

• I've got Dhoni and Raina's international retirement.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot, just 6 more ATG`s I believe should have their status amended in the next update. D.Insole from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. T.Dollery from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. C.Poole from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. R.Draper from Opener to OP/WK A.Bruyns from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. G.Liebenberg from Opener to OP/WK. The first 3 are English, the 3 others are South African.

This has been done.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 10-12-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Still waiting on your feedback on my ipl feedback, yet no response to me, surely I am bugging you less than springbok1970.
                        Also Andre Russel needs a strong buff as he is the best t20 finisher right now.

Comment

• Hi Dhruv, I wouldn`t call my posts bugging, my suggestions on adding ATG`s and changing the status of some players, are based on clearly shown facts on Cricket Archive. I believe that many posts on CC2020, yours and many others, are opinions on what you think the present day players should be. I would therefore assume, that there are more people bugging Sureshot, to change players status for whatever reason. This in mind, your last post on Andre Russell, is just your opinion, does anybody else agree with you? I don`t know. Still, CC2020 is a great game. And thanks again for the mention, lol, my fame spreads.

Comment

• Aye no need for a dig at Springbok he is striving for accuracy within the ATG database the same as others in the current one so that was out of line.

Comment

• Hi all,

There is no need for anything other than civil discussion in this thread. We do some pretty amazing things with the database as a joint effort between all of you and myself.

Originally posted by Springbok 1970 View Post
                              Hi Sureshot, just 6 more ATG`s I believe should have their status amended in the next update. D.Insole from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. T.Dollery from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. C.Poole from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. R.Draper from Opener to OP/WK A.Bruyns from Bsm. to Bsm/WK. G.Liebenberg from Opener to OP/WK. The first 3 are English, the 3 others are South African.
                              To confirm, do you mean part-time keeper for all of these?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhruv View Post

Please have a look @Sureshot
                                I feel there has been uneven selection of playing 11.
                                Thanks..
                                Hi Dhruv,

I've had a chat with Chris on this and I can start to formulate a plan. AI changes are significantly more complex than other DB work, making someone a keeper who wasn't, or changing someone from RFM to RMF is seconds of work, team selection, especially at domestic level, can take days.

I won't be able to go through this feedback for the next release, but I will look at it for the next one.

From your post you said:

Mumbai
                                -A Singh/ S tiwary it should be like that.

I don't understand your point here, are you saying they should be playing an even amount of matches each?

Comment

Working...
                                X